Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dogpilled foids: "what kind of dog would you like to get fucked by"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240127 141126 Reddit
Screenshot 20240127 141149 Reddit
Screenshot 20240127 141159 Reddit
Screenshot 20240127 141222 Reddit
Screenshot 20240127 141238 Reddit
Screenshot 20240127 141247 Reddit
Screenshot 20240127 141209 Reddit

The dogpill strikes again :feelsrope:

Dogs are just reincarnated curries. JBC strikes again.

Why the fuck are you on that sub in the first place?

Woman dont have Problems " , so they deviate

There are men in there wtfffffffffffff.

Fags & degenerate bitches. No wonder STI's are rampant with all the zootropic diseases.

Easy: Pibble

Attachments

• 1696447532528610.jpg
    1696447532528610.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 23
Hope God drops Dog AIDS one day so these disgusting degenerates can get wiped out.

IT won’t touch this

It's all so tiresome, I was born & it was over.

Bro what? There is a sub literally for the dog pill???

Holy shit..

a lot of those replies look like fag furries

but not surprised answers are tall looksmaxxed breeds like great dane, husky, etc

and the occasional pitbull (for the coal burner trashy white girl)

How is Reddit allowing communities like these?

How is Reddit allowing communities like these?
Cause its ran by jews and they want to infect the population and induce brain rot, hence why you cant talk about conspiracies or government on there but can openly Talk beastiality, Fucking rank and disgusting

Last edited:
Cause its ran by jews and they want to infect the population and induce brain rot, hence why you can talk about conspiracies or government on there but can openly Talk beastiality, Fucking rank and disgusting
The beastiality subreddit HAS FUCKING 300-400K SUBS the dogpill is real. Check the comments its crazy bitches and fagmaxxed betas lusting over dog and horse cock. The number is probably way higher too since not all foids use reddit. FUCKING DISGUSTING. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

The beastiality subreddit HAS FUCKING 300-400K SUBS the dogpill is real. Check the comments its crazy bitches and fagmaxxed betas lusting over dog and horse cock. The number is probably way higher too since not all foids use reddit. FUCKING DISGUSTING. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I cant even Look at that sub man Its wrong, I even have more compassion for pedophiles than I do zoophiles

I cant even Look at that sub man Its wrong, I even have more compassion for pedophiles than I do zoophiles
I always found it weird how SOYciety has such a hatred for pedophiles but this is not extended to these fucking subhuman zoophiles. I hope dogfuckers get hunted down like the animals they fuck.

I always found it weird how SOYciety has such a hatred for pedophiles but this is not extended to these fucking subhuman zoophiles. I hope dogfuckers get hunted down like the animals they fuck.
based

All white women btw

Over for 1488cels