Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dogpilled whore

Her belly sticks out more than a skinny fat pajeet.

Attention seeking slut

She look like she fucked dog on daily basis.

That's brutal dogpilled

How the fuck can mayos go outside like that in the snow... I'd freeze to death

Hope she smashes really hard into a tree.

Her belly sticks out more than a skinny fat pajeet.
This is Chelsea Handler. She looks very good for being 49.

She's also a man-hating feminist who spouts a lot of feminist propaganda.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if she actually fucks her dogs daily as some sort of twisted way of getting back at human males.

Normally, I would have said how much I envy her husband because he gets to fuck a woman who still looks very good at 49.

But this fucking bitch has been irreparably corrupted by feminism. She does not have a fucking husband and she's 49 fucking years old. Feminism forbids women to marry with men. Women with women? Of course. But not women with men.

And she constantly spams her social media with COPE propaganda posts about how happy she is single, and how other women should stay single, too.

But I'm an expert coper. I know a cope when I see one. She's coping hard.

She 100% knows she would be happier being a submissive tradwife to a nice guy who would treater her well. But of course, we can't have that anymore. She has dogs she can fuck.

Normally, I would have said how much I envy her husband because he gets to fuck a woman who still looks very good at 49.

But this fucking bitch has been irreparably corrupted by feminism. She does not have a fucking husband and she's 49 fucking years old. Feminism forbids women to marry with men. Women with women? Of course. But not women with men.

And she constantly spams her social media with COPE propaganda posts about how happy she is single, and how other women should stay single, too.

But I'm an expert coper. I know a cope when I see one. She's coping hard.

She 100% knows she would be happier being a submissive tradwife to a nice guy who would treater her well. But of course, we can't have that anymore. She has dogs she can fuck.
Why you give a shit? Let her and the bloodline
She would marry a chad anyway and not me , it doesn't matter.
Besides, that's woman strategy to lower the competition ( I am ugly and no chad want to marry and reporuce with me, i am going to stop the reproduction of others so maybe one chad eventually will reproduce with me)

She needs a furry tail buttplug