Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil

Pebbies are the worst, thank fuck they are banned where I live.
It doesn't stop people from breaking the law though, fucking dog nutters smh.
Yes dogs need to be annihilated

Dogs are nasty // cats are clean
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cats shit in your house and you have to keep the shit hidden in some even fouler smelling shit until you take out the garbage. And it has in 65% of cases the ability to cause psychosis due to their fecal matter staying close by and the chemicals it excretes as it decay. Dogs go shit and piss outside, and if kept clean cause far less of an issue.

I know. I just call them that. Even full grown dogs sometimes, I call them puppies. I have two full grown wild wolf dogs.

Yes. The feeling you have is nice because it isn't about just you or them. It's Transcendent. It Transcends time. Canines were boosted into a scared spot in Western culture (specifically Protestant America). Just like the Cows need to be touched in order for a Hindu to feel that he has received something sacred. It's the same with dogs. Petting them makes us feel whole. They are just happy to be beside their gods (humans) and honestly, that's a special relationship.
Did you castrate your two wolf dogs? Or no

Last edited:
Did you castrate your two wolf dogs? Or no
No. My female is spayed so that they cannot breed when alone in my home. My male is not. Why do you ask?

No. My female is spayed so that they cannot breed when alone in my home. My male is not. Why do you ask?
Because castration (neutering) is cruel, their body their choice, despite what Redditors says about how neutering your pets because of unwanted puppies, being easier to calm them down more (untrue) and lifetime of sexual frustration (would you like your balls to be cut off because of being incel). It is basically the animal version of circumcision.
IMG 6996

Last edited:
Good, because castration (neurting) is cruel, their body their choice, despite less chances of unwanted puppies.
I 100% agree. I will never do that to my boy, ever. And luckily no part of my living community here requires it. I am in opposition to such a rule. Especially for my male. For my female, I had it done at around 8 year of age before her first cycle so no risk of her being altered or "changed' in her bria chemestry if such a thing is a reality or not, idk just didn't want to take any chances.
Do you brush your wolfdogs teeth twice a day?
No. This is unnecessary and I believe too frequent. It's also far too tedious. I do apply a gel by hand every 2-3 weeks or so which along with a dental treat self cleans a bit, but other than that I don't believe in doing that type of grooming much.

So now, do you have canines? With all the questions you are asking me?

I 100% agree. I will never do that to my boy, ever. And luckily no part of my living community here requires it. I am in opposition to such a rule. Especially for my male. For my female, I had it done at around 8 year of age before her first cycle so no risk of her being altered or "changed' in her bria chemestry if such a thing is a reality or not, idk just didn't want to take any chances.

No. This is unnecessary and I believe too frequent. It's also far too tedious. I do apply a gel by hand every 2-3 weeks or so which along with a dental treat self cleans a bit, but other than that I don't believe in doing that type of grooming much.

So now, do you have canines? With all the questions you are asking me?
No I don’t own a canine, wish I could own one because I could cuddle it when sleeping or when I’m watching Netflix instead of cuddling a blanket and being lonely because I have no social interactions. Also I’m just curious, that’s why I ask.

Last edited:
No I don’t own a canine, wish I could because I could cuddle it when sleeping or when I’m watching Netflix
Yes. This part is the best. Letting them sleep on your bed with you (esp for Incel folk like us) is really so rewarding and comforting. They are so cognizant of respecting your space, especially when taken from the age of a puppy. They communicate very well.

Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves @Mentally lost cel I agree
You're a moron. Dogs are an Incel's best (only) friend

The opinions presented here are not completely wrong, per say. I mean, in the West, almost all breed dogs who are not LE or guide/hunting dogs are required to be neutered around 6 months of age in most States. There ar exemptions which can be obtained and in most conservative districts it's not difficult to get a waiver. Certain dogs should be spayed depending on their living arrangements and surrounding area.

Yes. This part is the best. Letting them sleep on your bed with you (esp for Incel folk like us) is really so rewarding and comforting. They are so cognizant of respecting your space, especially when taken from the age of a puppy. They communicate very well.
I’m jealous, I feel like having a pet is in the same category of having a gf or friends (which I have none). I sometimes watch videos of people cuddling with pets and I get depressed. The same depression when seeing couples or people with friends.

The opinions presented here are not completely wrong, per se. I mean, in the West, almost all breed dogs who are not LE or guide/hunting dogs are required to be neutered around 6 months of age in most States. There ar exemptions which can be obtained and in most conservative districts it's not difficult to get a waiver. Certain dogs should be spayed depending on their living arrangements and surrounding area.
It’s just I couldn’t handle it doing it to an animal. I would feel too bad having to do it.

most are evil
How can a dog be "evil". Even a nasty Pitbull or Rot is not "evil". Its just mentally unstable because of humans. Honestly these breeds should not be kept, and there is a reason low IQ dumbfucks and ghetto people keep them.

Last edited:
I've been happy with the German Shepherds and Welsh Corgis I've owned. They make good companions. Both breeds are easy to train.

How can a dog he "evil". Even a nasty Pitbull or Rot is not "evil". Its just mentally unstable because of humans. Honestly these breeds should not be kept, and there is a reason low IQ dumbfucks and ghetto people keep them.
Yeah I want a cute dog or cat like pitbull

It’s just I couldn’t handle it doing it to an animal. I would feel too bad having to do it.
I understand completely. I didn't even want to have my female spayed but it was either that or PUPPIES. And while I live all that stuff, a person is at his limit when he is at his limit.

Yeah I want a cute dog or cat like pitbull
GrayCel retard antics?

@Caesercel. Check this guy out. Went from making an OP calling for the beheading of all dogs to wanting a cute dog in 30 mins.
@TheProphetMuscle

Last edited:
I only hate shitbulls, but I hate their owners more.
Their owners yes, they are usually trash people. Honestly Pitbulls should not be bred further. It's unfair to both people and the dog. It's a tough call to make once there are so many in circulation, but needs to stop.

GrayCel retard antics?

@Caesercel. Check this guy out. Went from making an OP calling for the beheading of all dogs to wanting a cute dog in 30 mins.
@TheProphetMuscle
Nigga what says the guy who shits on every user for no reason

Nigga what says the guy who shits on every user for no reason
Not even close to what I do. Only a few in the minority think that. Please do not use words like "every".

Yes you are welcome to express your opinion but..its just a bit odd that you started this thread in the morning of "Dogs are Evil" and now you want some dogs. :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Not even close to what I do. Only a few in the minority think that. Do not use words like "every".

Yes you are welcome to express your opinion but..

...its just weird that you started this thread in the morning of "Dogs are Evil" and now you want some dogs :feelswhere:
Ok I am sorry but I just when I see dogs they seem like they want to harm me but at the same time there is cute puppies

Ok I am sorry but I just when I see dogs they seem like they want to harm me but at the same time there is cute puppies
Where are you from? No offense, but you give off the vibe of a young child, or maybe even a female.

animals only serve as food for us just like we are just food to them

I am from libya
I see. Okay then I retract my statement of "foid and young child". It's an ESL thing. And now I understand why you are confused about how to feel regarding dogs better as well. You have a lot of strays in Libya right? Take one into your home, from the age of puppy. It will benefit you ten fold.

Okay all good.

@Copexodius Maximus
@AnilBashir
Anyway, this goes back to that suggestion by wereqDumbfuck. It's actually a good idea for us to be able to have our ethnic background plus nationality listed. Don't need to put living location if one doesn't want to. It helps to understand and tailor our statements better if they don't speak good English.

Last edited:
animals only serve as food for us just like we are just food to them
Yes but why does that mean you can't form a bond with a canine? Firstly, it is non-beneficial and also not utilitarian to eat canine flesh. So man already figured this out, and long ago and decided there are far healthier and much tastier meats. It also (like many animal meats) doesn't sit well with our GI systems. So there is the foundation. But on top of that, the only one animal to be so highly adaptable and functional along side man's daily routines and hunting needs for 8,000-10,000 is the Canine. And to eat such a thing would be monsterous when it's more beneficial to form a pair bond with it.

So your argument doesn't apply to canines.

I see. Okay then I retract my statement of "foid and young child". It's an ESL thing. And now I understand why you are confused about how to feel regarding dogs better as well. You have a lot of strays in Libya right? Take one into your home, from the age of puppy. It will benefit you ten fold.

Okay all good.

@Copexodius Maximus
@AnilBashir
Anyway, this goes back to that suggestion by wereqDumbfuck. It's actually a good idea for us to be able to have our ethnic background plus nationality listed. Don't need to put living location if one doesn't want to. It helps to understand and tailor our statements better if they don't speak good English.
I don’t agree, that’s just dumb. Should we put all out stats up as well? If people want to share, they’ll share. No point in making it a role or whatever.

I don’t agree, that’s just dumb. Should we put all out stats up as well? If people want to share, they’ll share. No point in making it a role or whatever.
It's not dumb, it would work if it was implemented with race bait rules and other things. It's sensible. Yes I'm well aware people might abuse it and perhaps there are other reasons it would fail. But then the low IQ morons who do that would get identified quick and Mods could take action.

Think about it: The first line that intellectual handicaps write when they don't have an argument is "shitskin" or "kike". Etc. Sure we all do it after a long heated battle, but the ones who do it right off the bat would be identified as morons and they would have to either change, or be ignored.

Last edited:
I have met such amazing dogs, I can't believe they hate dogs... lmao
Bro you know what my answer is going to be. That too, fag GrAycel @cem garipoglu tagged @Mentally lost cel and has a Chad for his pfp. He's either an alt or already one of the most retarded forum users' butt buddy. All around scum.

Yes OP is a low IQ morons for thinking a dog can be "evil". More than likely OP is evil thoughts and wanting to throw it off on something for his pride's sake.

Cc:
@DarkStarDown
@Govid_Dorious
@zangano1
@JamesMLM
@Jealous Freak
@IncelKing

Western Breed dogs like Pits and Rots who are kept by niggers are to be put down.

i was nightwalking 2 weeks ago, in an empty street i saw a big dog aproaching me and he just let me cuddle him :feelsaww: