Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dogs enjoy eating human rotten pussy and scooping all the gunk and eating it and Foids love the scratch they get to stop itchy infected rothole

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231229 110412 Reddit

I saw dogs eat poop or lick poop out of each others assholes in the park

Female vaginas have poop from anal to vaginal sex, poop can also be transferred trough pussy eating to ass eating
Same with tapeworms and pinworms

Vagina is like a bucket that has rotten fleshy uterus linings, cervix linings, bartholyn cysts, dog human cum, dog human saliva, yeast pus fungal spores and fungi rotcheese, human poop dog poop that is when dog licks assholes and then human vagina, blood clots, worm eggs, tapeworms pinworms, ureaplasma, aborted corpse parts, decomposing miscarriages, ass gas when fart bubble came from ass to vagina, rot smegma

Dogs don't mind eating that out and their long tongues can scoop that soup and also scratch the itch from itchy rothole because of infections

As their Knot can also scratch the itch from all the internals as it inflates

Dnr but that title almost made me throw up

This is fucking hilarious.

robot with self cleaning cunt cant come soon enough

Typical roastie
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Of course she's white. Of fucking course.

Don't you still want to put your penis in one? I don't get it. Why do you hate the very thing you desire?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back