Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Doing Yoga everyday to quit drinking

fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
Going to the gym just seems like an everyday chore almost and its needed for a good quality of life

Doing Yoga for me actually makes me feel GOOD about myself, and just less stress in general about my worthless life.

Drinking makes me relapse on Nofap and when I get 1-3 month streak at least makes foids not cruel to me

The amount of brutal rejections I keep getting has made me give up and I mean GIVE UP on these fly by night foids wanting to talk to me only to ghost later. I never actually get laid in the encounters, just flustered

Im at the point if any of these fuckers try talking to me after class I'm going to blow up and bark at them like a feral dog.

Im hoping the 30 day challenge keeps me honest so I can be less fat, and subhuman looking from drinking/fapmaxxing.

Also gives me a reason not to be hungover during weekends since I have to get up for it

Yoga feels good man

If it works, it works.

nofap is redpill cope. but quit drinking is good. i smoke nicotine to make me feel better. not recommended. but it works for me.

Yoga, boxing, jiu jitsu, wrestling, and running are great fuckin copes.

Doing those for an hour or two, you burn so much calories and you feel good for the next day and the days after.

Drinking makes you feel like shit for the days and weeks after. Its a fuckin death spiral. It only feels good in the hours that youre buzzed and drunk.

nofap is redpill cope.
It helps the shit out of me honestly especially if I'm not gonna fuck these whores either

Everything else you got it need more nicotine honestly lol

Yoga, boxing, jiu jitsu, wrestling, and running are great fuckin copes.

Doing those for an hour or two, you burn so much calories and you feel good for the next day and the days after.

Drinking makes you feel like shit for the days and weeks after. Its a fuckin death spiral. It only feels good in the hours that youre buzzed and drunk.
The Yoga fills the social void even if I'm not talking to anybody

And whatever benefits it is, im just more at ease with my genetic waste of an existence

And totally right on death spiral. I just love the drunkenness tho

It helps the shit out of me honestly especially if I'm not gonna fuck these whores either

Everything else you got it need more nicotine honestly lol
Yea I forgot to mention gym is good cope I haven’t done yoga and idk really my stance on nofap changes a lot. I wish I could nuke my libido.

Yea I forgot to mention gym is good cope I haven’t done yoga and idk really my stance on nofap changes a lot. I wish I could nuke my libido.
Ive received genuine interest from whores while on giga streaks (1-3 months long) but as soon as you pop they go back to hating you

Fickleness of women really shows on Nofap

Its cope don't get me wrong, but there's magic to it.

The problem with nofap is it raises your libido so then you would fuck these vile toilets and then they will entrap you to their needs via sex

Seen it all the time, I got 2 friends raising another mans kids as we speak. One got lied to about the kid being his

I wish I could Hiroshima the feminist brigade of Japan (in call of duty)

Yoga is pretty cool too, its just expensive. And riddled to the broke with fucking thots hence why I will be yelling at them and barking like a lunatic when they try entrapping me (if they do, or rather get their narcissist supply)

If you make you're own yogurt it's a lot healthier and cheaper

The Yoga fills the social void even if I'm not talking to anybody
Do you do it outside somewhere?

I’ve always done it at home and its been good but I haven’t done it in years. I’m worried about doing it around other people.

Do you do it outside somewhere?

I’ve always done it at home and its been good but I haven’t done it in years. I’m worried about doing it around other people.
Inside heated vinyasa

The whores are your typical Stacy (isk) snooty upidity rich white girls, the one token nig nog, possibly a man bunned douche or 2 dudes, or some older Vicodin moms.

Yoga is kinda going to be a greater neutralizer to this because people are going to pay attention to you a little bit, but most people are trying to "focus on their own practice"

Like yoga rooms are silent rooms so no one is talking, the whole focus is on the class and everyone wants to be there.

After that you just leave

Its schizomaxx friendly and you feel like a million bucks after.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it especially if you already know the vinyasa breathwork and poses.

After that your golden. Lot of mental health benefits that are helping even my crazy ass cope better with my own loneliness and subhumanity

Hot yoga is fun and great for your skin,body, and probably much better than home yoga

Last edited:
Inside heated vinyasa

The whores are your typical Stacy (isk) snooty upidity rich white girls, the one token nig nog, possibly a man bunned douche or 2 dudes, or some older Vicodin moms.

Yoga is kinda going to be a greater neutralizer to this because people are going to pay attention to you a little bit, but most people are trying to "focus on their own practice"

Like yoga rooms are silent rooms so no one is talking, the whole focus is on the class and everyone wants to be there.

After that you just leave

Its schizomaxx friendly and you feel like a million bucks after.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it especially if you already know the vinyasa breathwork and poses.

After that your golden. Lot of mental health benefits that are helping even my crazy ass cope better with my own loneliness and subhumanity

Hot yoga is fun and great for your skin,body, and probably much better than home yoga
Thanks for laying this out, it helps a lot knowing what to expect

I might go look for somewhere I can do this

Yoga is based tho

Soyny

Good if it works for you, I think just doing it also to stretch and relax your muscles is a great benefit too.

What program/routine are you doing ?

Good if it works for you, I think just doing it also to stretch and relax your muscles is a great benefit too.
Well duh

Its amazing what yoga will do for my core that I struggle with but also I just FLY when I'm jogging/running because my body is no longer under ((tension))

If I was smoking meth I would be flying through the air like Jeff Hardy (in WWE 2k23)

Its an expensive cope, but it makes the suffering much less

What program/routine are you doing ?
Heated vinyasa everyday (for at least a month)

Ive screwed around with yin (lol), sculpt and something else but I think the best program for people should most definitely be on the hot yoga

You pay more attention to breath, muscles stretch more under heat, and weight loss is imminent with all the water weight loss and lifestyle change

Plus you get a ((glow)) which is kinda cool but also a weird feature of it.

Overall I like it

Yoga Nofap :soy: propably the soyest 2 words i will read today .

But watever helps i guess .

I like your posts brocel will be following. Hail God!

Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Yoga are my only Methods of Dealing with my Inner Turmoil and Misery