Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Doja Cat's Problematic Ties with Incel Culture

Doja mogs me, and the cracker obviously mograpes me to oblivion...

Doja mogs me, and the cracker obviously mograpes me to oblivion...
Mogs me & every other White user on here by a fuckton as well; he's easily a HTN or at the very worse in that sort of 'grey are' between MTN & HTN.

Mogs me & every other White user on here by a fuckton as well; he's easily a HTN or at the very worse in that sort of 'grey are' between MTN & HTN.
Also, don't listen to any nigga that looks like that, talking about Inceldom.

Also, don't listen to any nigga that looks like that, talking about Inceldom.
Water.

It's kind of ironic, since normies & foids will say "you don't know how it is to be a woman" but we can't say "you don't know how it is to be a sub-5 non-NT man?"

Water.

It's kind of ironic, since normies & foids will say "you don't know how it is to be a woman" but we can't say "you don't know how it is to be a sub-5 non-NT man?"
Because to them there's nothing to know there.

They really do think (or pretend to) that this cracker in the video, and a Currycel on here, would have the same life, if currycels decided to stop being so misogynistic, and became a little feminist cuck boy gender queer faggot.

Even if there were clear issues ugly men go through (Clear to them, I mean), they wouldn't concede any of it, because there's ZERO social points to be gained from defending men in the 2020s, ugly men even less.

Doja cat is a complete whore who likes HTNs or light chads she has nothing to do with incels

Before I clicked on that video, I thought the worst case scenario would be it having some 100k views or something, but it has almost 700k:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

What even is that shit:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

not Doja giving incels more love than her fans
11k likes.

I think people are too chill about her obvious incel ties. If she was in racist chat rooms, made a song with a racist terminology, and if she's wearing a Sam Hyde shirt she's most likely apart of that culture and she's getting away with it because no one is holding her accountable.
2.4k likes.

“Just cause they’re white and ugly doesn’t mean they’re incels” took me OUT
2.1k likes.

One thing I’m confused about. If Doja does the naughties with a incel … Is that incel no longer an incel? Isn’t that essentially using an evolution stone to evolve the incel into Ben Shapiro ?
5.4k likes.

are incels even actually incels most of them seem like they groom 14 year olds (like sam hyde)
628 likes.

@munmunil Technically, I would say no considering the term "incel" was created by a woman for actual good reasons. I have no idea how it got adopted and corrupted by these kinds of creeps.
354 likes.

I'd say now incel is more of an ideology that they have rather than who they are. Incel is anyone who believes that they're intiteled to get sex with anyone they want and people(mostly women) are obligated to give it to them. Those believes don't just go away once you've had sex or found a girlfriend
541 likes.

I can't do this shit anymore:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. Do those retards have the slightest idea of what they're talking about?? You have the 100-200 of us just chilling on this forum, and then you have hundreds of thousands of normie retards talking to each other and making up things out of thin air about how evil we are. They're literally just talking about her being a run-of-the-mil 4channer, yet that apparently means that she has "ties to incel culture" to those retards:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

Technically, I would say no considering the term "incel" was created by a woman
replying to the retard you quoted: It's dubiously claimed she was the first to contract involuntarily celibate, a term that already existed and not coined by her, as "incel." Big whoop.