Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dolphin lifemogs me

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6HpUqXicT_/?igsh=MWhkMmE2c3YydDhkMw==

He swims in the ocean, not having to work a 9 to 5. Gets free food (freshly caught wild fish) and housing. He also fucks his trainers.

Chad Dolphin kissing Stacies. JFL I wish I was a Dolphin instead of subhuman. At least I could have affection. mogs me with social skills, good looks, emotional intelligence and size. His penis is probably bigger than mine also.

Last edited:
its over for sharkcels. now I know why sharkcels are aggressive to humans and dolphins are peaceful

JBD (just be dolphin) is law.

I think dolphins go insane in captivity, like killer whales do. Killer whales dorsal fins collapse in captivity and they occasionally kill/attack their trainers (unlike in nature, where they’re friendly to humans).

JFL I wish I was a Dolphin instead of subhuman. At least I could have affection. mogs me with social skills, good looks, emotional intelligence and size. His penis is probably bigger than mine also.
There's only six million dolphins in the world. There's several billion shitskinned manlet subhuman ethnics who look like me (but usually taller).