Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Domestic abuse should be normalized

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I view it as necessary for the progression of society. Women need to be controlled and have wayyy too much free will. If they fuck up and do something stupid like not making dinner, doing chores etc then they deserve to be beaten.

Last edited:
Trucels will never own a toilet so they don't even think about that shit

Normies are pussies, they'd never be able to do it.
The world started going downhill after toilets were given rights. We need to beat them back into submission again.

I view it as necessary for the progression of society. Women need to be controlled and have wayyy too much free will. If they fuck up and do something stupid like not making dinner, doing chores etc then they deserve to be beaten.
^^^^^^^

Normies are pussies, they'd never be able to do it.
The world started going downhill after toilets were given rights. We need to beat them back into submission again.
For hundreds of years normies were able to do it. They still do it in the Middle East. Never lose hope brocel.

The fear of pain is a great deterrent

Oh, hey IT, didn't see you there.

Women can already do that with nobody giving a shit about it, yet you don't see the supposedly egalitarian feminists wanting to equalize this.

Put me in the screenshot

JoinedJul 3, 2022Posts114Online4d 18h 25m

Should be worth noting that a good chunk of my rejections were in favor of guys who would wouldn't just slap, but batter with a closed fist, one right in front of the kiddos. Another would literally date hitter after hitter, insisting that guys who aren't like that are "boring". Weird. It's almost as if women would rather get knocked on their asses than go out with someone who is "lame" by societal standards, but has the decency to never strike a woman...