Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Domestic violence proves that foids dont care about anything but looks

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
If they chosen their partners based on personality home beatings wouldn’t happen :feelsYall::y'all:

Yes, dear women, you are not entitled not to be beaten into pulp

The tragedy of the faulty personality detector

Every time someone asks them "why didnt you left him?" foids brain malfunction.

Personality is an absolute meme.

I used to think that too but a lot of guys who hit them are good people. They just snap after being cheated on and emasculated. Some whores abuse their partner, constantly mocking him and targeting his insecurities like looks, status, income , dick size etc.

"Chad has an 8 ich penis, you can't even make me cum, if he wanted me I would have dumped your shrimp dick little boy ass long ago. What will you do? Hit me? You're not a man! Go on hit me! Hit me little boy! Be a big man and hit a woman. It's not like you ever won a fight against a man."

I wanted to beat the shit out of a woman in a store once afte she jumped in the conversation between me and a relative because she disagreed with what we were saying. Whores are actually this uppty. Another time a whore who was tresspassing argued with me while her husband held her back. Whores want to fight 6'2 guys nowadays.