Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Donald Trump is still my President, the senile dumb-ass Joetard is not

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I don’t care if Donald Trump raped a black woman while wearing a KKK hood over his head - Donald J Trump is the man who I will proudly be voting for.

View: https://youtu.be/KAertVlaAAI

The indictment:

SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
-against- DONALD J. TRUMP,
Defendant.

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

We should be voting for Tyrell Shaw for president.

it's over

Trump may still have his flaws and not be fully-ideal, but he mogs the shit outta Joe Biden and most Yankee politicians by the length of Trump Tower.

He has my vote for sure :feelsYall:.

I have no right to vote because I did not become a United States citizen during my time there, but I support Donald Trump. I hope he wins in 2024, otherwise America is doomed.

I have no right to vote because I did not become a United States citizen during my time there, but I support Donald Trump. I hope he wins in 2024, otherwise America is doomed.
Fridge temperature IQ

If you genuinely think trump is going to "save" America you're a lobotomized idiot. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

i don't care about USA politics tbh but let's keep joetard since i like seeing the faggoted west gets burned into ashes. even tho that the globohomo faggotry is going to affect the soyceity i am living in anyway...

If you look at even youtube comments it seems most of the population supports trump. The problem is the US government is a criminal gang and they get to choose. They bash putin for arresting and killing his opponents but do exactly the same.
The 2020 election was 100% rigged, you have to be a literal NPC to not think else-wise.

76% of Republican voters say that water is wet.

Heil Trump, that nigger Obama didn’t graduate from Harvard.

i don't care about USA politics tbh but let's keep joetard since i like seeing the faggoted west gets burned into ashes. even tho that the globohomo faggotry is going to affect the soyceity i am living in anyway...
If it is going to affect you, then support those in the West whom are taking somewhat of a stand against it. Sure, Trump is not great by a long shot but he has at least provided a platform for anti-globohomo groups -such as Far-Right- to grow within the US.
Fridge temperature IQ

If you genuinely think trump is going to "save" America you're a lobotomized idiot. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
As I said, he is not ideal and will not "save" America, but he provides some sort of platform of opposition to Globohomo- basically he is a step in the right direction.

I cant imagine the stress Trump has endured these past 6 years. Its just bullshit accusation after accusation against him.
Exactly- obviously, we know who is behind it all:

Sleepy Joe is going to win again.

Trump is the best candidate at the next election. Just look at how the media tries everything to arrest him and take him out of the election. They fear what he's going to do. And he will end the Ukraine war once he's president and the Elites want to keep the Slavic meat-grinder going.

I don't believe that some savior politician can ever come along and fix everything, but I would like to see orange boomer reelected if only to upset all of the fragile faggots.

Trump is the best candidate at the next election. Just look at how the media tries everything to arrest him and take him out of the election. They fear what he's going to do. And he will end the Ukraine war once he's president and the Elites want to keep the Slavic meat-grinder going.

I don't believe that some savior politician can ever come along and fix everything, but I would like to see orange boomer reelected if only to upset all of the fragile faggots.

Trump may still have his flaws and not be fully-ideal, but he mogs the shit outta Joe Biden and most Yankee politicians by the length of Trump Tower.

He has my vote for sure :feelsYall:.
I fuckin hate joe. I remember both looked so bad, but its clear that dipshit druggo son joe is gonna rape the economy harder. we need trump to stop it with the lockdowns and resume business with the saudis so we can get the economy back to normal.

kiddeo joe sucks man :bluepill: :society::blackpill::soy::fbi:

Fridge temperature IQ

Agreed he had all 3 branches of government. Completely failed to block faggotry and globohomo. Only real win was the 3 justices on the court who got abortion banned in a few places. That's literally it. De Santis mogs

Agreed he had all 3 branches of government. Completely failed to block faggotry and globohomo. Only real win was the 3 justices on the court who got abortion banned in a few places. That's literally it. De Santis mogs

US gov doesn't sit at the top of the power pyramid. Nobody there will ever try to block orders from NGOs and powerful orgs who share mutually beneficial interests.

Hopefully this will make him a Martyr

whatever you say boyo
Trump US Israel Horo 1 1024x640