Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Donna Zuckerberg (Mark Zuckerberg's sister) has a hot body but a toxic personality

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230227 204529

Donna Zuckerberg has an absolutely hawt body, but despite that amazing thick body I wouldn't be able to fap to her because she wrote a bunch of anti-White racist and Misandrist articles. I've nevER advocated for strugglesnuggle before, but this toilet absolutely deserves it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Zuckerberg#Not_All_Dead_White_Men

If I'd ever go E... Her picture is also unfappable because she has the same face as her brother.

And is this hot body in the room with us right now?

she looks like your typical leftist woke foid

Where's the hot body?

OP is sarcasmmaxxing

View attachment 712892

Donna Zuckerberg has an absolutely hawt body, but despite that amazing thick body I wouldn't be able to fap to her because she wrote a bunch of anti-White racist and Misandrist articles. I've nevER advocated for strugglesnuggle before, but this toilet absolutely deserves it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Zuckerberg#Not_All_Dead_White_Men

If I'd ever go E... Her picture is also unfappable because she has the same face as her brother.

her thighs are literally bigger than her brain :dafuckfeels:

because she wrote a bunch of anti-White racist and Misandrist articles.
Well, let's check out her Early Life section to find out if there's any reason for her racism towards Whites...

thats a pig mate

What are you talking about? She has the body of a tranny. I've never seen a real woman look less feminine

Where's the hot body?:feelsseriously: