Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy don't bring racism, religion or any other low iq shit into this

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
Blackpill is simply the only truth, Ugly or not (up to beautiful) + extraverted sociopath or introverted reject. Bringing this nazi crap, anti-jew and anti-black or any other delusions like religion into this is not helping at all. I know that stopping this shit will not improve our situation towards the normies 'cause no acceptance for my face, but if you're high iq you don't need to fuck with these crap concepts which are if you look closely against incels themselves. Quick reminder nazis annihilated fellow brocels for being "worthless life".

RACE WAR NOW
PRAISE CHRIST
OOGA BOOGA :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

All religious people should be exterminated and sent directly to their respective creators they Dickride so much

Bluepilled thread

I'll be friendly to you and just say that a graycel thread made by a user who hasn't even been here for a week lecturing the entire forum on how they should act is stupid as fuck and won't get you anywhere. Sorry but this shit has always existed on the incelosphere and a newfag saying racism is le bad won't change the underlying culture of an Internet community. :feelskek:

I'll be friendly to you and just say that a graycel thread made by a user who hasn't even been here for a week lecturing the entire forum on how to act is stupid as fuck and won't get you anywhere. Sorry but this shit has always existed on the incelosphere and a newfag saying racism is le bad will do absolutely nothing :feelskek:
teach me how does racism improve inceldom

just be against your own race theory
1. You probably don't even know my race
2. Race plays an important role. A Chadpreet will never be as desired as a Chad

I'm racist against normies that's it

teach me how does racism improve inceldom
Again you're not listening to my advice. Stop making these shit threads demanding the forum change its entire culture on a whim because you said so and lurk moar. :feelsokman:

1. You probably don't even know my race
black, curry or white are no race just colour variations of chad n stacy or brad n becky, inceldom is a race consisting of a mixture of the same colours but subhuman

Again you're not listening to my advice. Stop making these shit threads demanding the forum change its entire culture on a whim because you said so and lurk moar. :feelsokman:
soyditt trait: ban and censor

black, curry or white are no race just colour variations of chad n stacy or brad n becky, inceldom is a race consisting of a mixture of the same colours but subhuman
I agree that chadpreet is below chad, but nevertheless in a realm far from us

He still believes we're all in this together :feelsPop:

No one's censoring you. Do you even comprehend what I'm saying dude? :lul:
I'd certainly censor myself not saying what I believe in, I'll die on this hill and it's a shame that there is no unity in inceldom

I think he's talking about the kind of racism that comes from stormfrontcels, not just us acknowledging the racism of toilets.

Politics is cope. But it's impossible to live without copes or either you would want to end your life.

Biology says otherwise

I think he's talking about the kind of racism that comes from stormfrontcels, not just us acknowledging the racism of toilets.
Then he should be more specific, if he really means that

Blackpill is simply the only truth, Ugly or not (up to beautiful) + extraverted sociopath or introverted reject. Bringing this nazi crap, anti-jew and anti-black or any other delusions like religion into this is not helping at all. I know that stopping this shit will not improve our situation towards the normies 'cause no acceptance for my face, but if you're high iq you don't need to fuck with these crap concepts which are if you look closely against incels themselves. Quick reminder nazis annihilated fellow brocels for being "worthless life".
Based, mostly it's due to a pretty good number of people here being also into conspiracy theory.

Still, it's not racism to say that whites are just considered better by society and possibly better genetically if we consider the current status quo, it's factual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back