Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't cheat in law school or med school

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I don't know what the fuck compels normies to do this, and you shouldn't cheat anywhere at all for that matter, but academic dishonesty can have serious professional consequences in certain fields. Don't do it. The risk/reward ratio is never worth it. Doesn't look great on your transcript, but if you have a skill issue, just take the C and move on.

In some cases, academic dishonesty puts the people around you (whether classmate or tutor or faculty) in an extremely awkward position, because they may have a duty to report. They will then have to choose between their friendship with you and their own career.

Rant over.

Tell me how severe? Like cheating by looking up answers during a proctored exam?

I will be in your indoctrination class soon for jewish law.

You can cheat if you can bribe the school. This happens more than people want to believe.

Cheater is just a fancy word for winner

A lot of people cheat anyways. All the work that a person does is not original. The best students with the best gpas are cheaters anyway.

over for Medcels

You're right. I don't want someone who cheated his way through school by using Chegg to perform surgery on me.

You're right. I don't want someone who cheated his way through school by using Chegg to perform surgery on me.
Or defending you in court where a guilty verdict means the death penalty.

What about those who did med school online classes due to covid :feelskek:

You can cheat if you can bribe the school. This happens more than people want to believe.
A lot of people cheat anyways. All the work that a person does is not original. The best students with the best gpas are cheaters anyway.
If you are reading English Lit or Gender Studies, sure. But on a programme of study that leads to a profession where entry is controlled by an external regulatory body, the rules are taken a little more seriously.

Or defending you in court where a guilty verdict means the death penalty.
Exactly.

Cheater is just a fancy word for winner
Not when you get caught.

it's the cheaters that rise to the top, and displace ethical people from getting past the filter.

nigger they'll get trained to operate in residency you'll be fine

I only cheat if its something i know for certain i can get away with

I think in medical fields or law fields where you absolutely need certications for shit it is bad to be academically dishonest. But outside of things like that it really doesn't matter too much. Most people could care less if you cheated to get an associates degree or a BA or a BS. Plus a ton of people already cheat anyways, it's a good way to get ahead.
But it also depends on what type of cheating you do. Shit like using AI to write stuff is stupid most of the time since they have some pretty advanced AI text detectors these days. One of my former roommates got an F in Japanese and almost got kicked out of university for getting caught using a translation site for his papers in that class.

Last edited: