Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont drink heineken

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
On the topic of @Inceldia educating me about gillette being an anti-male company. Yall also shouldn’t ever purchase any heineken shit as theyre a fagloving company.

Those queers made an ad supporting the fag cumunity, so their booze shouldn’t be purchased by us non coom swallowers

I do remember the controversy around that; funny how it was quickly pushed aside and ignored in favor of further hypergamy and foid privilege, spurred on by cucks and globohomo-supporting corporations of all kinds... :feelsclown:

Imagine the media storm if a similar advertisement was to be made around discrimination against foids and the plenty of benefits and morally repugnant degeneracy modern foids get and continue. :feelsjuice:

On the topic of @Inceldia educating me about gillette being an anti-male company. Yall also shouldn’t ever purchase any heineken shit as theyre a fagloving company.

Those queers made an ad supporting the fag cumunity, so their booze shouldn’t be purchased by us non coom swallowers
I dont really drink alcohol or take any drugs tbh. But still good to know.
The great thing is that in theory we as consumers have a bit of control over the market with the decisions we make.
corporations are literally sheep who do everything to make money. Of course just a few incels not buying their products will not change the world over night, but its a great step in the right direction. Just imagine what would happen if more of us would pull in the same direction.
Every great movement starts with the individual.
This cultural war can only be won by us being very disciplined and not putting up with their bullshit.
So its great that you educate us about these deranged companies, so that we wont support them financially anymore.

I think you could have even posted it in Inceldom disussion tbh.

drink tyskie, they are anti fag and all the liberals in my city stopped drinking it

Never did in the first place :feelzez:

The corpos will do anything to make money :feelsjuice: It’s not like they unironically believe any of it. They’re just selling fag shit because globohomo is popular now

Fair enough. There are better breweries, anyway; Weihenstephan, for example. :feelsjuice:

Hefeweizen is better tbh

I don’t like alcohol but Heineken had the best tasting beer of all the beer I have tasted

Yall coming up with beers Ive never even heard of before :feelswhere:
Weihenstephan is a genuine German brewery, and they make the best beers I've ever tasted. It's amazing stuff, I tell ya. :feelsjuice:

european shit is gay and cringe so I agree