Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dont give them a punching bag

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
I´ve broken off contact with all older women in my social circle. Dont let the female hive mind control you and shit all over you. If the mailman comes with a summon to a therapist/psychologist, throw it right out back through the mailbox. Block the contacts of your hateful and controlling female relatives on your phone. Even your mum or sister would kill you if given the green light.

They want you to think you have to attend all those shit meetings with HR kind of people, but they´ll tire eventually. And move on to another punching bag.

Is that Elizabeth in your PFP?

What the state is doing is trying to make Neets kill themselves. Men they know they have lost from the work force. I´d happily return. Just give me a young wife around 20.

Nagging case workers from the social office, psychologists, therapists, parents etc are trying to commit murder by invoking suicide. They really are. It IS murder. Because mental torture is even more effective and real than physical according to stefan molyneux. It plants itself deep in the brain. If someone were to beat you repeatedly for some time, and not talk and harass you vocally/emotionally through various means, the pain would subside. Mental harassment dont.

What the state is doing is trying to make Neets kill themselves. Men they know they have lost from the work force. I´d happily return. Just give me a young wife around 20.
the world is a hypocrit that benefits most woman and only some Man .

We werent even meant to Win " in this shit , yet People want us to keep playing just so they can have a good laugh .

Woman are never be asked to go to therapy either , because they are so fucking special and Important to even begin with ":soy:

fuck this world man .:feelsclown: