Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Dont say no just freeze and accuse him of rape

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1918cam/why_didnt_you_just_say_no_one_more_time/

I keep seeing this "freeze" response by the femalo brain, is it legit?

I mean it makes sense to freeze if u see a lion or a bear or a crocodile attacking you.

But imagine ur gf puts her hand on your dick when you are not the mood and then you freeze.

"Freeze"

Anyways frieza > goku, i just watched dragonball super again, zamasu s arc was legendary i wish the animation was better tho.

I need to become a producer i have infinite ideas mangos

Anyways frieza > goku
Yeah, Frieza is now the strongest mortal character iirc, as far as the manga is concerned at least.
main-qimg-1ef8a3d4835e44a2566ffb99c5fa77ef-lq

rape allegations can kill a mans entire career

foids dont know the power they have

Yeah, Frieza is now the strongest mortal character iirc, as far as the manga is concerned at least.
Really? Even stronger than broly? I dont read mangas i just watch the canon anime, im not too invested in the development of the powers lately its been lame

The thread went from rape to Goku real quick :lul:

Just some whore looking for attention

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1918cam/why_didnt_you_just_say_no_one_more_time/

I keep seeing this "freeze" response by the femalo brain, is it legit?

I mean it makes sense to freeze if u see a lion or a bear or a crocodile attacking you.

But imagine ur gf puts her hand on your dick when you are not the mood and then you freeze.

"Freeze"

Anyways frieza > goku, i just watched dragonball super again, zamasu s arc was legendary i wish the animation was better tho.

I need to become a producer i have infinite ideas mangos

Look how all these grape posts get updooted much quickly

Look how all these grape posts get updooted much quickly
HE LOOKED AT MY TITS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING I DIDNT CONSENT TO THIS

hopefully shes raped again

Toilet was just tired of the relationship, but wanted the victim status before leaving it.

She raped him because he didn’t consent to it

Unless you told her you wanted to fuck her she’s raping you. You should report her after you’re done
Good advice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back