Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't talk about blackpill/lookism to anyone IRL. No exceptions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I'm serious when I say this, keeping this stuff to yourself is the best thing you can do. Even with your parents, they'll just get angry and tell you to stop complaining about your situation and to keep on looking for the "right one". Even if someone is clearly an Incel (Short, Single, Ugly) they'll still try to cope their way out of their situation and get angry at you. Let people experience it for themselves, be careful out there boyos.

I tried to jbpill normies, they just attacked me and called me “muh pedo”.

i have no one to talk to irl anyways besides everyone is bluepilled irl

yeah true and just imagine someone realising you are an incel

Why the fuck not, i can argue my point pretty well and dont give a fuck what some dumb fuck normie thinks or tells his dumb fuck friends. They cant deny lookism, its too obvious, even my bluepilled friend told me I need steroids (jfl, steroids wont fix my face or autism but he gets the idea of needing better looks at least) because every normie knows this shit they just cant admit it to save face.

I think the real risk of talking about black pill IRL is that they might find out you are a .co user.

The Jew-ran media has demonized incels to the point where we are the new Al-Qaeda.

I let a comment slip about women fucking things up by voting with their feelings when I was drunk, didn’t go over well.

Yep normies will forever be immersed in fantasy land, reality is too harsh for them to acknowledge, remember these are the same people that think everybody is equal.

Except you are actually a pedo, it would be different if you weren't proud of it.

Trying to blackpill foids or normies is a one-way ticket to a mental hospital. Soyciety doesn't want to hear harsh truths that don't agree with their retarded world view.

yeah true and just imagine someone realising you are an incel
:feelsohgod:
Yep normies will forever be immersed in fantasy land, reality is too harsh for them to acknowledge, remember these are the same people that think everybody is equal.
Equality is the biggest joke ever. Your life is written in your genetics, even the ability to do well in school/work hard is genetic lmao.
That's not a good idea dude, be careful even online

Last edited:
and whats the benefit for you, faggot currycel?

you think world gonna be a better place for you when chads realize how much power they got? when high tier normies start to looksmax and you look even shittier in comparison?

faggot autist-cels like you are annoying like hell
Dumb faggot you think they dont know it already? Or that you think if I they looksmax I lose chance to ascend? My chance is 0 and will stay 0 even if everyone else becomes Brad Pitt. Why do you come on this forum to tall about inceldom if there's no benefit? Stupid fucking faggot slink off back into whichever cesspit you cameout of

Last edited:
Dumb faggot you think they dont know it already? Or that you think if I they looksmax I lose chance to ascend? My chance is 0 and will stay 0 even if everyone else becomes Brad Pitt. Why do you come on this forum to tall about inceldom if there's no benefit? Stupid fucking faggot slink off back into whichever cesspit you cameout of
Don't EVER identify as an incel, just play dumb if people mention that term. I've never mentioned any of this stuff IRL and always change the topic if it's brought up.

I said that jb foids are way more attractive than worn out cunts in their 20s/30s, they attacked me as they think anyone below an arbitrary age is a little kid.

I said that jb foids are way more attractive than worn out cunts in their 20s/30s, they attacked me as they think anyone below an arbitrary age is a little kid.
Dumb idea, girls under 14 are young. Plus you're literally 18 :feelshaha:

Don't EVER identify as an incel, just play dumb if people mention that term. I've never mentioned any of this stuff IRL and always change the topic if it's brought up.
Dont tell me what to do nigger. I dont use that gay term anyway, but I will talk about gynocentrism, feminism, and al the other bulshit with people. And i will also talk about lookism and racism. These aren't things that people dont know about they just dont wanna talk about it. And that's why I will talk about it, because fuck what they want

Dont tell me what to do nigger. I dont use that gay term anyway, but I will talk about gynocentrism, feminism, and al the other bulshit with people. And i will also talk about lookism and racism. These aren't things that people dont know about they just dont wanna talk about it. And that's why I will talk about it, because fuck what they want
You do you bro, I have already stated my hatred of feminism IRL, just don't go too far.