Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Don’t trust a man who has autism’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Don’t trust a man who has autism’. :foidSoy:

’Don’t trust a man who plays video games‘ :foidSoy:

’Trust us roasties who has taken many casual cocks. Our sexual history doesn’t define us‘. :foidSoy:

This is society.

Who says this? Beckies would ride any autist as long as they're good looking.

Don’t trust a human who has a vagina

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-35-58-png.552800

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-00-37-15-png.552802

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-36-12-png.552803

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-35-24-png.552804

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-14-png.552801

Cope:

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-44-34-png.552797

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-38-png.552809

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-37-07-png.552799

’Trust us roasties who has taken many casual cocks. Our sexual history doesn’t define us‘. :foidSoy:

This is society.

A woman who believes in calling someone's relative after she is publicly denigrated by an objectively-correct male? Hahahahaha!!!

Airhead.

O nie, jesteśmy zgubieni

It's over for autismcels and spergcels

This is society.
everyone needs to choose and decide for themselves, total liberation and freedom y'all :foidSoy:

lol no, you can't know my sexual past and use that to choose and decide who to personally invest in and marry :foidSoy:

It's over for autismcels and spergcels
She met an Italian Chad and failed to seduce him. (He was fairly respectful to me; he helped me pick up a stack of goal sheets I'd dropped. S.R.B was sitting near him and ignored it.)

Aspie John:

Autonomous Ultra Instinct ([UWSL]身勝手みがっての極意ごくい[/UWSL] Migatte no Goku'i, lit. "The Secret of the Self-centered")

With each part of the body able to think and act on its own, the user of this technique is able to automatically react to any situation or threat with the perfect move with perfect timing. They don’t even need to acknowledge the threat; meaning the user can still fight effectively, even if they are focusing on something else.

I'm less of a snake than these normies out here. When you're getting abused by Chad don't come calling.

This is society.
Based :feelsYall: i would add "except if he's chad" at the end of every line :feelshaha: chads can get away with litteraly everything man , serial killing , foids beating , animal tortures , cheating , having brain damage anything :feelskek: but than again man =\= equal chad , they really are a different specie this shit is nut :feelshaha:

I don’t trust Anyone. Not even Myself:feelsokman: