Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Don't try to be normal, you will never have true friends, you were born to suffer best thing you can do is LDAR

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
In the last 4 months I've been hanging out with a group of normies and it's been the worst shit in the world. They just make fun of me and treat me like shit. I want to stop talking to them and go back to rotting alone like all my life.

i used to be on this forum all day and i want to rot back here i know i'm retarded for trying to hang out with normies but at least now i can say i tried and i can tell you that LDAR is the best an incel can do

In the last 4 months I've been hanging out with a group of normies and it's been the worst shit in the world. They just make fun of me and treat me like shit. I want to stop talking to them and go back to rotting alone like all my life.

i used to be on this forum all day and i want to rot back here i know i'm retarded for trying to hang out with normies but at least now i can say i tried and i can tell you that LDAR is the best an incel can do
Ive been an LDARworkcel and LDARNeetcel all my life

If you are an average or below average man you were made to work and die so the others at top can live their lives.

You're simply jealous, OP. I'll succeed, no matter what opinions try to hold me back.

Tried my whole life to NTmaxx and be part of social circles, never succeeded. You can be lucky if you have 1 friend that isnt repulsed by you, NTpill destroyed me more than heightpill