Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Don't worry. You're not the first generation to not have kids

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
A lot of men died childless because they were forced to die in countless wars between King Chad IX of Chad Kingdom and his rival King Brad V of Bradland.

If not that then some famine, plague or other natural disasters got them.

Only the Lords and upper knights had a life stable and comfortable enough to reproduce. A peasant had to be pretty damn lucky.

However we are the first generation to really live in a world with none of the problems above and still not reproduce. What a shame that even though we are in a peaceful period, it's the same period females have rights.

the knights and kings had pERsonality.

C1E6EFBE DA4B 4E4B 94AD 992219782034

I still wouldn't want to have children even if I was a Chad

The mice in the mouse utopia experiment also had none of those problems and still failed to reproduce. I think nature designed it this way. It is like when a mold overtakes a piece of fruit, at first it grows rapidly, but then dies off completely after a while.

I still wouldn't want to have children even if I was a Chad
I used to think id be fine with not having children, but a few days ago my thoughts really change, and now I feel like id really be missing out if i dont have kids...
Fuck, well thank god men dont have bio clock andi have til about 40 to think bout it phew...

The mice in the mouse utopia experiment also had none of those problems and still failed to reproduce. I think nature designed it this way. It is like when a mold overtakes a piece of fruit, at first it grows rapidly, but then dies off completely after a while.
High iq as fuck

My ancestors were a mixture of peasants and upper class noblemen. They all managed to reproduce and I’m the first of my line to fail. Sad!

My ancestors were a mixture of peasants and upper class noblemen. They all managed to reproduce and I’m the first of my line to fail. Sad!

Exactly the same for me. My lineage survived wars, famines, diseases. But it will not survive feminism and female hypergamy combined with my bones. It's [RageFuel] because I feel guilty for this historic disaster, with all my ancestors looking at me from heaven or somewhere and seeing that their genes will go extinct. I hope they do rest in peace and do not look at what's going on in real life.

Exactly the same for me. My lineage survived wars, famines, diseases. But it will not survive feminism and female hypergamy combined with my bones. It's [RageFuel] because I feel guilty for this historic disaster, with all my ancestors looking at me from heaven or somewhere and seeing that their genes will go extinct. I hope they do rest in peace and do not look at what's going on in real life.
My ancestors are like “bruh” ngl

Basically how I feel as well, it’s really depressing

Well i consider myself to be an antinatalist anyway, bringing children into this fucked up world, is incredibly evil, imo.

@VictoryOrDeath @ShySaxon

Are you really the last of your line or just one of countless dead branches?

Well I’m the only son of my fathers line. Maybe just another dead branch.

I think one of my cousins on my mother's side has good chances to reproduce so the line will survive for my grandparents on this side. The situation is much worse on my father's side, where the children of my grandparents only made very few grandchildren (including me). Not sure that this line will survive. And anyway my parents are fucked, although they are still bluepilled tbh ngl
Basically how I feel as well, it’s really depressing

Do you feel the blame of your ancestors?

Last edited: