Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Don't you feel bad about blackpilling people?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I want to Blackpill people and spread the Blackpill in Iran but at the same time I'm scared. Some people really don't have the capacity to digest the blackpill and might rope by the time you tell them about it. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I find out someone has roped because of me blackpilling him.

I don't know....

Last edited:
i dont blackpill anyone

i don't talk to people

I never blackpilled someone.

Don't worry about it. Most people are too bluepilled to commit suicide over this.

Some people really don't have the capacity to digest the blackpill and might rope by the time you tell them about it
they dont fucking care, nobody is roping from some blackpill rambling

I only talk about BP stuff on the internet not irl.

You can't black pill people.
People can read the black pill but never get it.
They have to experience the black pill to understand it.

NPCs can't take the blackpill

Why would I feel bad for spreading the truth

You can't blackpill people by force. They have to experience it first hand. I think it's rather edgy and awkward by trying to bp people in real life

No. If I have to face reality, so do they. Plus, so much of the persecution of incels and the hatred displayed against us is fueled by their ignorance of what truly makes us incel in the first place.

Only good can come from black pilling the masses.
On the other hand, you might want to be careful about the ideas you spread there, for reasons I'm sure you're well aware of.

I have tried to blackpill normies who brought up dating topics, but now i just dont engage. I would feel bad about blackpilling a bluepilled incel. While i think its better in the end to know the truth, it would be too hard for me to do that to some poor ugly manlet trying to do his best in life :cryfeels:

not really. Blackpills are often self-evident, be it in regards to looks, gender, or race. People just delude themselves

Don't waste your time trying to blackpill npcs
Same,i don't talk to anyone irl.
The only form of social interaction i have is over the internet with like minded people.

No, they deserve to know

id rather blackpill redpillers, fuckin dipshits.

i showed my bro pics of prince charles and princess diana and how charles was a 3/10 but diana was hot af and how all their kids (william and harry) had strong jaws even though charles himself was an incel looking twat.

part i didnt mention is that charles cheated on diana with a ugly camilla.

No, because most people I talk to have it better than me, so the worst that can happen is them feeling bad about me.

i dont blackpill anyone
this. people have their own time to discover about the truth, if they do at all, so i don't want to speed up the process because they can get real pissed off

Don't worry about it. Most people are too bluepilled to commit suicide over this.
Or too scared of afterlife. I'm one of them

they dont fucking care, nobody is roping from some blackpill rambling
Some do though. You'll never know if a brocel here offs himself. Hopefully nobody does though

You can't black pill people.
People can read the black pill but never get it.
They have to experience the black pill to understand it.
Yeah This is true. Even if they accept it they go back to their bluepilled though a day after

You can't blackpill people by force. They have to experience it first hand. I think it's rather edgy and awkward by trying to bp people in real life
Yeah You're right
On the other hand, you might want to be careful about the ideas you spread there, for reasons I'm sure you're well aware of.
Yeah this is what I'm worried of the most. The government doesn't know about inceldom much but later when they find out they might literally rape me in prison and execute me after
I have tried to blackpill normies who brought up dating topics, but now i just dont engage. I would feel bad about blackpilling a bluepilled incel. While i think its better in the end to know the truth, it would be too hard for me to do that to some poor ugly manlet trying to do his best in life :cryfeels:
:cryfeels:
this. people have their own time to discover about the truth, if they do at all, so i don't want to speed up the process because they can get real pissed off
Good point. Speeding up the process of getting blackpiiled for someone could be very dangerous

Last edited:
I got tired of getting my ass kicked.

From climbing up tallcels and shoving black pills in their ears.

Noone will accept holy blackpill unless life forces them to do so

I dont force anyone to take the blackpill, they just take it themselves:blackpill::blackpill:

I would just show him what a chad is, and tell him most guys aren't chads, and he shouldn't simp for rosties.

Some people really don't have the capacity to digest the blackpill and might rope by the time you tell them about it. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I find out someone has roped because of me blackpilling him
Being a bluepilled incel is a much worse fate. You will be humiliated and hurt your entire life having no clue as to what you have done to deserve it. The confusion, frustration and agony is unbearable and it only leads to extreme self-hatred.

At first the blackpill is quite a devastating reality to face for an incel, however in the long run it actually improves your state of mind. Once you realize it's not you that is wrong but the world, that you haven't done anything within your control to deserve this fate, you stop hating yourself and deservedly project your feelings outwards onto the clown world.

Besides most irancels - :feelskek: - tend to be religioncopers at their core even if they pretend not to. The possibility of hell and an afterlife would deter them from roping

Besides most irancels - :feelskek: - tend to be religioncopers at their core even if they pretend not to. The possibility of hell and an afterlife would deter them from roping
Yeah. All the religious indoctrination since our childhood will always be somewhere in our mind. I'm agnostic but still kinda scared of killing myself.

Only 0.1 % of men have the capacity to digest the blackpill. NEVER try to blackpill someone irl, it will only make you look pathetic and seem bitchy and they will pity you. The blackpill finds you, you don't find the blackpill.

No, because most people I talk to have it better than me, so the worst that can happen is them feeling bad about me.
This. I dont know anybody in rl that is as fucked as me. They all seem to do fine.