Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doogycel's rejection hell: Advocuck's "new" sub miserably fails, is nearly as dead as his bedroom

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
I thought about posting this in inceldom discussion, because let's be real, when you discuss doogy you're discussing an incel.

I noticed recently he was shilling a "new" sub, which is basically the same as IT except he is the main poster and only mod. Almost all of the posts are links to his unfunny, lame and cringe "cartoons".

Then I noticed that all posts but one, are over a year old. This rejection by the cuck tears community must really hurt? :feelshaha:

Earlier today our reporter @Defetivecuckachu asked him to comment on this apprent awful failure, but was banned from IT instead.

630687 ffa7848431327478e1fef1eab9dce33f

What happens when you believe
"Do what you love doing and make it your career"
is good advice.

the king of autism. even autismmogs a big portion of autistcels here :what:

the king of autism. even autismmogs a big portion of autistcels here :what:
He got fired from Target where he pushed shopping trolleys due to autism. I have no idea how you get fired from a job where you don’t have to talk to anyone for autism.

He got fired from Target where he pushed shopping trolleys due to autism. I have no idea how you get fired from a job where you don’t have to talk to anyone for autism.

I would have thought that was a pretty hard job to fuck up? Go get trolleys from over there. Push them to here. Just keep doing that.

the more I know about this guy the funnier it gets. he deserves spotlight like cwc tbh

I would have thought that was a pretty hard job to fuck up? Go get trolleys from over there. Push them to here. Just keep doing that.
Yes, it is mundane, repetitive and boring. That is something autists should excel at

What happens when you believe
"Do what you love doing and make it your career"
is good advice.
But he is doing it for free :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl wtf for real :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine being this much of a retarded cuck :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back