Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based doordashcel spits on normalfags food

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Based, gringos deserve this and worse

I used to befoul shit on the regular when dealing with niggers n boons who dont tip n shiet, Chico… and the occasional others, mang

I used to befoul shit on the regular when dealing with niggers n boons who dont tip n shiet, Chico… and the occasional others, mang
I always tip $5 on everything to avoid ppl fucking with my food

Not very smart, he has probably been fired by now and wont be hired again by any food delivery places.

Not very smart, he has probably been fired by now and wont be hired again by any food delivery places.
he should have done it in the car to be safe

gross why I never use these apps

How do you know he's a normalfag? :feelsjuice:

Could be a subhuman brocel being harassed and having his food befouled by some chimping out nigger. :feelswhat:

How do you know he's a normalfag? :feelsjuice:

Could be a subhuman brocel being harassed and having his food befouled by some chimping out nigger. :feelswhat:
true he could be fucking up anyone's food. He probably has done this dozens of time before without anyone noticing lmao

Of course he looks like fucking donovan from berserk

This is why I never order food from these normalfag apps