Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Doubt it will ever happen again, but i wish one of the mods on IT would shutdown their sub for all the harassment they'v caused and for Schery6

Fallout

Fallout

Never had no one ever
★★★★★
They don't "watchdog", the only thing the've accomplished is revealing the blackpill to more newcels, some tried to reject it hence why r/Incelexit exists but all those guys were fakecel faggots anyway, when i think of IT and what everyone else should do also is how pathetic their top users were, BrazilianSigma with his million profile karma, Dr pizza the mod pedo, and Doogy the pedocel with his artwork that was a legit crime against humanity, theres also Sophiexoxo a smug ass redhead beckie that made a bunch of posts on IT to garner simps and attention and then just abandoned her "noble" deed when realizing the blackpill is undefeated, and lastly Robert Garnica larping as his fugly ass wife that probably doesint even speak a lick of english. IT needs to be shutdown and any further harassment subs against us and the :blackpill:

over for schery6cels

sorry brocels i know posts like these are redundant as hell, i just fucking hate them so much and how they get to contiune to "watch" us when they need their sub to be shutdown permanently like the original.

I don't care anymore, they have no real effect on this site or its workings anymore. It's a sad dead shithole of landwhales and subhuman betabuxxers who repost all our content and think it does something other than give attention-seekers here exactly what they want, I don't see how someone can let such an insignificant community affect them at all at this point. :feelsjuice:

I don't care anymore, they have no real effect on this site or its workings anymore. It's a sad dead shithole of landwhales and subhuman betabuxxers who repost all our content and think it does something other than give attention-seekers here exactly what they want, I don't see how someone can let such an insignificant community affect them at all at this point. :feelsjuice:
just wish we could have a safespace and not be harassed by soys on reddit, i get glowies on here have to watch us, all reddit does is shutdown our fortresses and encourage inkwells to rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back