Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

doxxing 3 dangerous white supremacists on this site

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-

From left to right we have @Pixycel @Azaylias and @Chuddy

Not much is known about them however the crimes they have committed is atrocious

though small in stature and quite rowdy the mastermind behind the operation was @Azaylias
he was seen in a few days ago showing his cock to lady boys in pattaya claiming the "west has fallen" and showing around his JBW card saying he can redeem it for one south east asian "woman"

on the left we have @Pixycel though hes very homophobic and spews bigotry online against LGBTQIA+ members on twitter, he was seen veering into the jungles of zimbabwe looking for members of @ThoughtfulCel's tribe for young and fresh black boys for buck breaking

on the right we have @Chuddy
they identify with they/them pronouns so i will repect their decision, they have told me that xhe/xer pronouns are safe to use as well. Now xhe did not have a nice childhood as xhe was molested by xer stepdad when xhe was younger. it lead to xer being insecure and developing trauma. this insecurity proved dangerous as xhe developed anti black sentiments. xhe now lives in arkansas and can be seen strolling around booty naked screaming "TND" and "110 soon"

They look quite young to be allowed on this site. Don't you have to be 18 to be on this site? They are also good looking so they can't be incels unless they are mentalcels at that age already. I also didn't know brothers were active on this site.

Pants? Dont you mean leg prison

Surprised I wasn't here.

They look quite young to be allowed on this site. Don't you have to be 18 to be on this site? They are also good looking so they can't be incels unless they are mentalcels at that age already. I also didn't know brothers were active on this site.
This post is a shitpost brocel; it's just for shits n' giggles :smonk:

They are special case.

on the left we have @
Pixycel
@Pixycel though hes very homophobic and spews bigotry online against LGBTQIA+ members on twitter, he was seen veering into the jungles of zimbabwe looking for members of @
ThoughtfulCel
@ThoughtfulCel's tribe for young and fresh black boys for buck breaking

that's hella cap bro frfr

they have disabilities which causes them to be younger looking than they actually are
Surprised I wasn't here.
im still looking for info on you so dont think you are safe :feelsUgh:
that's hella cap bro frfr
i have contacted the authorities its over

Las creaturas

View attachment 919203
From left to right we have @Pixycel @Azaylias and @Chuddy

Not much is known about them however the crimes they have committed is atrocious

though small in stature and quite rowdy the mastermind behind the operation was @Azaylias
he was seen in a few days ago showing his cock to lady boys in pattaya claiming the "west has fallen" and showing around his JBW card saying he can redeem it for one south east asian "woman"

on the left we have @Pixycel though hes very homophobic and spews bigotry online against LGBTQIA+ members on twitter, he was seen veering into the jungles of zimbabwe looking for members of @ThoughtfulCel's tribe for young and fresh black boys for buck breaking

on the right we have @Chuddy
they identify with they/them pronouns so i will repect their decision, they have told me that xhe/xer pronouns are safe to use as well. Now xhe did not have a nice childhood as xhe was molested by xer stepdad when xhe was younger. it lead to xer being insecure and developing trauma. this insecurity proved dangerous as xhe developed anti black sentiments. xhe now lives in arkansas and can be seen strolling around booty naked screaming "TND" and "110 soon"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back