Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy DR Phil supports female domestic abuse

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bR5v3NRT0A

White knight faggots like this are a part of the problem. They support domestic abuse against men & are against men defending themselves because
"Muh women are innocent" He didn't even put "His hands on a woman in anger" He put her hands on her to defend himself from her abuse. This is why men are afraid to defend themselves from domestic abuse because white knights like DR Phil always side with the woman and will end up ruining the man's life over it.

Dnw but obv dr phil is a nigger fucking pedo zogbot

This has always been the case, if a woman attacks a man the question is always what he did to provoke her acting like a woman could bash your brains in with hammer. Foids are faultless in the eyes of boomers and this notions of foids being able to put their hands on men with zero consequences is a result of that

This has always been the case, if a woman attacks a man the question is always what he did to provoke her acting like a woman could bash your brains in with hammer. Foids are faultless in the eyes of boomers and this notions of foids being able to put their hands on men with zero consequences is a result of that
The police & the courts are huge white knights as well. They always side with the woman in the situation even if she was the one doing the abuse.

someone murray franklin him on live TV

Yep he's a cuck like many many normies

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bR5v3NRT0A

White knight faggots like this are a part of the problem. They support domestic abuse against men & are against men defending themselves because
"Muh women are innocent" He didn't even put "His hands on a woman in anger" He put her hands on her to defend himself from her abuse. This is why men are afraid to defend themselves from domestic abuse because white knights like DR Phil always side with the woman and will end up ruining the man's life over it.

FUck off america!

He should get assaulted by a group of foids, I wanna see him not do shit then

How i feel

Dr Philip Kikestein
@DarkStarDown

Respectable, though I obviously wouldn't agree.

What a surprise (!)
Not at all. He hosts a day time talk show. His main demographic is middle aged white women. Of course he's going to pander to their narcissism.

YouTuber comments are not buying it. We need total American Boomer death

Last edited:
Dr Philip Kikestein
@DarkStarDown
Dr Phil is just another Zogbot. He should livestream his suicide on his own show, I would watch that.

Notice at the start of reading the allegations of the attack people laugh, shows they don't take it seriously.

I hope I never see this pussy-worshiping rat irl.
Once I'm out of the shithole west, if I hear anyone say shit like this, I'd gonna beat it out of them. If I see anyone white knighting like they do in the west when a man stands up to a woman, I'm black knighting the white knight. The only way this shit stops is if people stop it.
He won't do shit, he's not just virtue signalling, boomers really believe this shit. I'd pay to watch 3 or 4 foids jump Dr Phil.