Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Draco Malfoy is undeniable proof of the black pill [Must Read] [Must Share]

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
If you ever thought being a racist, arrogant, sadistic, animal abuser and a bully would prevent girls from crushing over you. You are dead wrong and bluepilled. I present to you Draco Malfoy and the foid obsession over this narcissistic and evil character.

First, lets go over what this character has done.
Book 1:
- Bullied Neville
- Blood supremecist mindset (similar to a white supremecist mindset)
- Asshole the moment he met Ron/Harry.
- General narcissistic behavior
Book 2:
- It was revealed he ABUSES DOBBY (imagine kicking a puppy, turns out it gets girls wet as long as you're hot)
- Open racism.
- Literally wanting Hermione is DIE.
Book 3:
- Tried to get Buckbeak executed
- Tried to get Hagrid fired
Book 4:
- More general racism and bullying
- Being a fucking snitch with Rita Skeeter
- Spreading fake rumours about people
Book 5:
- Joined Dolored Umbridge's group
Book 6:
- Straight up joined the Death Eaters
- Tried to use the cruciatus curse on Harry (missed like a loser and then every started feeling sorry for him because Harry had the gal to defend himself)
- Almost killed Ron and Katie Bell but luckily Harry saved their lives.
Book 7:
- Basically a little bitch, too scared to even turn Harry to Voldemort cause he got so scared of Voldemort he wet his pants by his mention.
- Even after being saved by Harry, Ron and Hermione, tried to suck up to the Death Eaters and pretend he was still on their side.

My point is, this guy is a piece of shit, anyone who is sensible would hate this little fucker. Yet because of his attractiveness in the movies and general bad boy charisma, he has managed to garner a legion of fans which fawn over him harder than they do the main character.

You never really hear female fans daydream about pottercel or write fanfictions with themselves and pottercel. While ChaDraco is so gushed over by fans that even the author JK Rowling ended up giving him a happy ending. It's so crazy that fans would rather Draco have ended with Hermione than Roncel.

This is the power of attractiveness. Even the author herself who has written him as an asshole couldn't see herself punishing this character cannonically.

Didn't he get Hermione in the end?

darktriad pill strikes again. How can anyone deny this?

>comparing real life to a Harry Potter character
Soy fucking overload. :soy: “Girls like bad boys” *makes an example from a fictional character in a movie*

Soy fucking overload. :soy: “Girls like bad boys” *makes an example from a fictional character in a movie*
Cope if you think how people act in real life is in anyway different to how they act over fictional characters. They just hide it more

I didn't know how shitty that character was because I didn't watch nor read harry poter at all. Not surprising, If the character was ugly foids would literally antagonize him, and there's many examples of that in other media, and of course, thousands in real life.

Cope if you think how people act in real life is in anyway different to how they act over fictional characters. They just hide it more
it doesn't matter, you're using a fictional person from a soy film franchise to prove something. Wether that be anything, you're retarded and soy
use an IRL example next time prease

it doesn't matter, you're using a fictional person from a soy film franchise to prove something. Wether that be anything, you're retarded and soy
But the most popular franchises are soy, everything is soy, by analyzing soy you analyze our so(y)ciety. By analyzing the most popular works of fiction that a society has to offer you analyze its mentality, these works are for us worthless shit but most people love them and they have influenced generations now, so the impact/relevance is still there regardless of the quality of the work. When you analyze the "culture" (or as nowadays lack of therefore) you can prove some theses about so(y)ciety.

But the most popular franchises are soy, everything is soy, by analyzing soy you analyze our so(y)ciety.
Yes
By analyzing the most popular works of fiction that a society has to offer you analyze its mentality, these works are for us worthless shit but most people love them and they have influenced generations now, so the impact/relevance is still there regardless of the quality of the work. When you analyze the "culture" (or as nowadays lack of therefore) you can prove some theses about so(y)ciety.
There is no culture here and no societal analyzation. OP isn’t proving anything. I can analyze Harry Potter to show it’s a shitty franchise and it’s effects or reasons for its popularity but OP isn’t doing that and is making a totally left of field conclusion.

“women like ogres because in shrek shrek got a wife” is the equivalent here. False comparison because you are comparing a fake fictional individual with real life.

Yes

There is no culture here and no societal analyzation. OP isn’t proving anything. I can analyze Harry Potter to show it’s a shitty franchise and it’s effects or reasons for its popularity but OP isn’t doing that and is making a totally left of field conclusion.

“women like ogres because in shrek shrek got a wife” is the equivalent here. False comparison because you are comparing a fake fictional individual with real life.
You're missing the part where I say it's mostly the FANS that fawn over this character. How he ended in the story is only part of it. But how the fans have made him out as a misunderstood villain who they want to fuck is insane.

You're missing the part where I say it's mostly the FANS that fawn over this character. How he ended in the story is only part of it. But how the fans have made him out as a misunderstood villain who they want to fuck is insane.
Fans fawn over the character because the actor looks good. They do not fawn over personality of a nonexistent person. It’s not a real personality because it’s not a real character it’s not real. They’re not going “oh I love this fictional character because of this fictional personality” they’re going “I love the actor behind this character because he looks good”

Fans fawn over the character because the actor looks good. They do not fawn over personality of a nonexistent person. It’s not a real personality because it’s not a real character it’s not real. They’re not going “oh I love this fictional character because of this fictional personality” they’re going “I love the actor behind this character because he looks good”
Dude, don't be thick. They absolutely do fawn over the character and not just the actor.

Also, Dark Triad is real but I'm mostly saying that people love Draco because of his deemed attractiveness thanks to the movies.

Dude, don't be thick. They absolutely do fawn over the character and not just the actor.
Really? The nonexistent, Fictional not real character?
Also, Dark Triad is real but I'm mostly saying that people love Draco because of his deemed attractiveness thanks to the movies.
HES NOT REAL HES NOT REAL THEY LIKE HIM BECAUSE THE ACTOR LOOKS GOOD
Dark triad is real to an extent but that has to be REAL dark triad. This is a fictional not real thing

But the most popular franchises are soy, everything is soy, by analyzing soy you analyze our so(y)ciety. By analyzing the most popular works of fiction that a society has to offer you analyze its mentality, these works are for us worthless shit but most people love them and they have influenced generations now, so the impact/relevance is still there regardless of the quality of the work. When you analyze the "culture" (or as nowadays lack of therefore) you can prove some theses about so(y)ciety.

Scar and Bowser from lion king and Mario is also another example foids just wouldn't shut up about those guys in school:feelsrope::feelsrope:

:lul::lul::lul:
To be fair, the part where he talks about real life women fawning over him does do this post some justice.

Dark triad is real to an extent but that has to be REAL dark triad. This is a fictional not real thing
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

its not just about the book, the real life fans are good evidence of the blackpill

its not just about the book, the real life fans are good evidence of the blackpill
the fact foids fan over him is proof of dark triad + looks pill

I'm in a coma from overdosing on the draco malfoypill

He's referring to how real life foids lust and obsess over him solely because of the actor's looks, despite all of the disgusting and deplorable shit he did in the movies.

If they picked an ugly blonde kid to be the actor instead, I guarantee that there would be no real life foids lusting over him. People would also hate him much more than they do.

He's referring to how real life foids lust and obsess over him solely because of the actor's looks, despite all of the disgusting and deplorable shit he did in the movies.

If they picked an ugly blonde kid to be the actor instead, I guarantee that there would be no real life foids lusting over him. People would also hate him much more than they do.
You have a high iq than @BummerDrummer although that applies to 99% of people.

Makes sense but he's chad would be loved anyway, by the way reading or watching harry potter is a fag/foid trait

He's referring to how real life foids lust and obsess over him solely because of the actor's looks,
No he’s not
despite all of the disgusting and deplorable shit he did in the movies.