Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Dragon ball super hero movie review. 7/10

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
imo it was 7/10

it's a joke right? it's just derivative shit, new transformations with new colours, cell is basically a copy of broly and his irrational fury

the original perfect cell was derivative too, a derivation of vegeta and freezer, the typical flat and arrogant dragon ball villain with no motivations other than "being the most powerful warrior of the universe"

6/10, because i prefer to watch this shit insetad of some MCU film, those movies are worse :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Piccolo's and Gohan's new transformations are the only "real" reasons for me to actually watch it in cinemas. The villains look somewhat interesting and it's actually nice that they brought back Red Ribbon as the main antagonists.

it's a joke right? it's just derivative shit, new transformations with new colours, cell is basically a copy of broly and his irrational fury

the original perfect cell was derivative too, a derivation of vegeta and freezer, the typical flat and arrogant dragon ball villain with no motivations other than "being the most powerful warrior of the universe"

6/10, because i prefer to watch this shit insetad of some MCU film, those movies are worse :feelstastyman:
yeah the villains' motivations are never really deep or special in dragon Ball that is true. Final boss max cell was 1/10th as interesting as old cell was tbh

Piccolo's and Gohan's new transformations are the only "real" reasons for me to actually watch it in cinemas. The villains look somewhat interesting and it's actually nice that they brought back Red Ribbon as the main antagonists.
They have some variety but in end wasn't that big of a deal

They have some variety but in end wasn't that big of a deal
I watched Super and the Frieza and Broly movies in cinemas and honestly I think that peak Dragon Ball is classic and Z. GT is a nice watch too, although Super is completely unecessary imo.

I watched Super and the Frieza and Broly movies in cinemas and honestly I think that peak Dragon Ball is classic and Z. GT is a nice watch too, although Super is completely unecessary imo.
Yeah classic had more magic/wonder than new ones. More ability/fighting style variety by a lot

Yeah classic had more magic/wonder than new ones. More ability/fighting style variety by a lot
Plus classic DB didn't have this ridiculous "Godlike powers" and "destroy entire universes with the flick of a finger" bullshit. Remember when peak power was SSJ2 gohan Vs. Cell? I remember....

Plus classic DB didn't have this ridiculous "Godlike powers" and "destroy entire universes with the flick of a finger" bullshit. Remember when peak power was SSJ2 gohan Vs. Cell? I remember....
Story has kinda peaked as far as power levels can go tbh. Naruto also has same problem now. many shows trying to push beyond their rightful end in some ways.