Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DragonBallZCel and PastillaNegra are infiltrators and should be banned

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
These fucking stupid monkeys wont leave me alone stupid ass niggers both made threads trying to get me banned in the same day. Both are infiltrators who spew out shit JBW content and one was postmaxxing using a bot. These fucking stupid ass niggers should be hardbanned.

Nigger faggot

Nigger faggot 2

Last edited:
Ironic coming from you

@DragonBallZCel @PastillaNegra thoughts?

Oh it looks like the stupid niggers are quite now

Op is so fucking retarded he is the one spamming ok GrAY on every thread i make idk why he is lying when i clearly didn’t give a fk about him before he started attention whoring for me like the fag he is.
Your the one who made a thread about me
OP you are irrelevant I don’t care about you.
I'm relevant enough and you care enough to make a thread about me :feelsjuice:

@DragonBallZCel you literally made a thread trying to get me banned because I said ok GrAYcel :feelskek:

Ok "Adolf Hitler" spam tranny. Kys

Op is so fucking retarded he is the one spamming ok GrAY on every thread i make idk why he is lying when i clearly didn’t give a fk about him before he started attention whoring for me like the fag he is.

OP you are irrelevant. I don’t care about you.
Anybody who makes an alt is an attention whore. Dude requested a ban only to make a new account. And mods are okay with this jfl

Anybody who makes an alt is an attention whore. Dude requested a ban only to make a new account. And mods are okay with this jfl
They don't care about anything anymore.
This website is only a cashcow to them.
Milk as much add revenue and VIP ranks as possible while not giving a single fuck about quality of users.

Another drama thread :feelsPop:

Go kys you spam fag i beg you try to make a high effort thread once u won’t even be able to do that because you’re smoothed brained.
Hold on I'm about to make your version of a "high effort thread"

"JBW is law I love white penis in my black ass:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"