Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drakes Kid

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Drake adonis sophie brussaux 2020 billboard 1548 1585688858

Fyoe5uqWYAECncf

Yet even when normgroids see this from their idols, they will continue to espouse "rAcEmIxiNg gOoD"

:feelsclown:world.

Drake is half jew as well

How did they breed a kid with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Drake himself is something of a mulatto

Drake has a cucking fetish this is well known, people speculate his baby was born from a white man

i honestly don't believe this shit, maybe it's not his biological son? I think even if this Jew drake mixed with Swedish white girl, kid still would have mostly middle eastern features and brown eyes.

Reminds me of all the mongrel creatures at my school jfl

still mogs me to kingdom come

The baby is blonde, but neither of the deathnic parents clearly are.. HMMMM.. very suspicious indeed!

It's possible that both parents carry the genes, it just didn't express in them & rather is apparent in the child.
Drake has a cucking fetish this is well known, people speculate his baby was born from a white man
Really? I don't care much for normie idols, but I could see it in this day & age.
i honestly don't believe this shit, maybe it's not his biological son? I think even if this Jew drake mixed with Swedish white girl, kid still would have mostly middle eastern features and brown eyes.
Drake is half-Jew, who themselves are a mix of MENA & White, with Black. Therefore, his features are a mix but mostly black in appearance.
The baby is blonde, but neither of the deathnic parents clearly are.. HMMMM.. very suspicious indeed!
His mother is French apparently.

She doesn't even look ethnic tbh; maybe a white-passing higher-tier ethnic.

Reminds me of all the mongrel creatures at my school jfl
Yeah kek, I've seen some like this at college. I swear, I notice more each year.
Wouldn't it be less of a mutt than drake?
Hmmmm, good point.

I believe the mother is a White Mediterranid French, and Drake himself is already mixed. I think the reason as to why I said that, is due to the fact that Drake is a mutt who birthed a mutt son: Therefore, he is more of a mix.

Kid is the spitting image of the mutt meme.

giphy.gif

she looks middle eastern/iranian to me
Maybe a Stacy-tier foid from those areas.

She does not look like your average MENA foid.

It's possible for Whites to have darker hair & eyes; I've already explained this many times on this forum.

Reason being, is that they carry more amounts of ANF/EEF which still carries the genes for lighter hair & eyes, but darker hair is dominant.

Fxl5oE9WYAE0kvp

She's French, and it is quite high there as you can see.

He kinda looks like me tbh :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Drake son look like inbred motherfuckers who results of inbreeding:lul:

Drake will bit cucks, faggot, he act like a faggot. he sound like a faggot.