Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Dregster666

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadster666
22711.jpg

I'm just tagging random niggers lol
@Einon @BrendioEEE @SergeantIncel @pp183 @Anonymous MG @angrycurrycel @PPEcel @Personalityinkwell @TheSecondComing @Yerberito @JohnDcel @Napoleon de Geso @JohnDoe @Incellectual @Six @ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @Daydreamincel @Ropemaxx @Swimcell

@Einon @BrendioEEE @SergeantIncel @pp183 @Anonymous MG @angrycurrycel @PPEcel @Personalityinkwell @TheSecondComing @Yerberito @JohnDcel @Napoleon de Geso @JohnDoe @Incellectual @Six @ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @Daydreamincel @Ropemaxx @Swimcell

nice

hey

is this the new postmaxxing thread ?

:dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

Tags me. Literally

why you insulting my mom ?
shes the only female i respect along with my sister
Did your mom and sister tell you the truth about female nature? Or did they gaslight you with the bluepill?

Did your mom and sister tell you the truth about female nature? Or did they gaslight you with the bluepill?
i havent talked to my sister in several years , so i was still bluepilled when i talked last with her .
When i talked with my mom about it , she agreed to everything i said .

i havent talked to my sister in several years , so i was still bluepilled when i talked last with her .
When i talked with my mom about it , she agreed to everything i said .
well that is good, but did she lie to you when you were younger?

well that is good, but did she lie to you when you were younger?
she didnt tell me elaborate lies
i didnt talk about dating with her tbh
all she ever told me is that ill be happy if i work hard for whats important to me and everything else is unimportant

she also told me i had " beautiful , expressive eyes "
JFL i have fucking brown prey eyes
she only says that cause shes my mom
mothers always try to find beauty in their sons even if they are ungodly abominations

Core of the sun temperature level postmaxxing thread

she didnt tell me elaborate lies
i didnt talk about dating with her tbh
all she ever told me is that ill be happy if i work hard for whats important to me and everything else is unimportant

she also told me i had " beautiful , expressive eyes "
JFL i have fucking brown prey eyes
she only says that cause shes my mom
mothers always try to find beauty in their sons even if they are ungodly abominations
fair enough, hopefull she helps you with whatever she can now that she is blackpilled

?

Yesterday i went to the outside world and saw 3 highschool healthy weight foids walking in front of me and the one in the middle had an ok ass and i just wanted to fap to them and follow them but i had to turn at the corner because i had to go somewhere else.

Do not summon me without purpose human.

Nigger

@Colvin76 @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

What’s with the Total Imbecile avi posted

Status
Not open for further replies.