Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dress codes for women coming in more places in the US

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Schools, country clubs, workplaces, churches and other private clubs. They are defining what clothing women have to wear, because so many women were coming in dressing like cheap whores. Women make complaints about other women who are dressed inappropriately. Its also like in workplaces sexual harassment if a woman has her tits and ass hanging out.

I remember a few years ago a bunch of schools made it against the dress code to wear crop tops and short shorts. Of course, a bunch of wahman complained it, made protests about it.

My high school had a dress code, but very loosely enforced. Most girls liked to wear ripped skinny jeans and crop tops, even when it was cold outside. The middle schools and elementary schools actually enforced the dress codes so all the girls were foaming at the mouth to express themselves once they hit freshmen year. Sometimes the jackets they wore would be cropped, defeating the whole purpose of it.

Last edited:
I remember a few years ago a bunch of schools made it against the dress code to wear crop tops and short shorts. Of course, a bunch of wahman complained it, made protests about it.

My high school had a dress code, but very loosely enforced. Most girls liked to wear ripped skinny jeans and crop tops, even when it was cold outside. The middle schools and elementary schools actually enforced the dress codes so all the girls were foaming at the mouth to express themselves once they hit freshmen year. Sometimes the jackets they wore would be cropped, defeating the whole purpose of it.
God this reminds me of how slutty women are

Based

Should go full Islamist and require a burqa

on any given day at my workplace more than half of the foids are wearing compression tights with nothing over them , absolutely zero standards

Modern women are retarded, they believe that dressing up like a whore with her disgusting ass crack showing and her floppy tits hanging out is female empowerment. It is not female empowerment, it is degeneracy.

God this reminds me of how slutty women are

Mental qualities aren't being acknowledged at this point. I'm just sitting around taking shots for entertainment.

It’s so bizarre that women want to dress as slutty as possible then complain about make attention

It’s so bizarre that women want to dress as slutty as possible then complain about make attention

Its their egos and trying to create drama. All womens egos is how attractive they are to men. So complaining that men are ogling them and hitting on them is the women bragging that she is so desirable.

And any attention, drama, conflict, upset the women can be the center of she tries for.

Proof? Last I heard trannies were being let in everywhere, never mind slutty women.