Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DREW BERRYMORE...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
Drew Barrymore states ..she used to do dating apps...but everytime she does...she FREAKS out.. In an episode with Gayle king as a guest...

Yea..SUB 5s kept hitting her up...FOIDS freak out when sub 5s inbox them....we r subhuman to them...

Are you a foid or something, who gives a shit about muh celebrities

Are you a foid or something, who gives a shit about muh celebrities
Celebrities are people just like us...just with more money and famous...FOIDS Celebrities act and treat SUB humans the same way as regular FOIDS....but when they slip up and admit that guys on dating websites CREEP them out...that's a note to be taken...think outside the box...CLOWN...

Celebrities are people just like us...just with more money and famous...FOIDS Celebrities act and treat SUB humans the same way as regular FOIDS....but when they slip up and admit that guys on dating websites CREEP them out...that's a note to be taken...think outside the box...CLOWN...
All women are the same at their core, no shit...

All women are the same at their core, no shit...
My posts reinforce this..and are edifiable....imma check to see what I can learn from and gather from yur posts....fleck...

My posts reinforce this..and are edifiable....imma check to see what I can learn from and gather from yur posts....fleck...
Your posts are all wet that state what everybody here already knows... I don't need to make threads stating the obvious, so I don't.