Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drink and ldar how is it?

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
For bricked who drink themselves to sleep. How is it?

headache when I wake up

Is it a small price to pay or big
Depends how much you get shitfaced. When I first started binge drinking the first several hangovers were manageable but I eventually got to a point where I woke up feeling so damn shitty I decided to quit binging and go easy on the stuff

I don't drink due to poverty

Depends how much you get shitfaced. When I first started binge drinking the first several hangovers were manageable but I eventually got to a point where I woke up feeling so damn shitty I decided to quit binging and go easy on the stuff
I could see that. Taking breaks and giving yourself time to recover

drinking wodka at home after wagie in my wagietime was funny cause i could watch normie tv but i quitted after 3 months cause i was too fuckekd up in mornin

Thats how I cope almost everyday and fortunately I dont experience any hangovers yet or anyrhing at most a slight headache if I drink way too much

Thats how I cope almost everyday and fortunately I dont experience any hangovers yet or anyrhing at most a slight headache if I drink way too much
solid cope but sad, drinking all alone cause you don’t have any friends :feelskek: