Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Drinking Coke everyday has been rotting my teeth now.

@Incelius Savage

mouth area mogs me

do you not brush

your teethrotting will only result in further dental costs and expenses tbh, won't be able to handle the pain

do you not brush

your teethrotting will only result in further dental costs and expenses tbh, won't be able to handle the pain
This. Had a decayed tooth, awful pain and expensive fix. I brush constantly now.

I’ve drunk a lot of coke and my teeth still don’t look like that. You gotta stop to retain the little teeth you have rn.

Take a better picture and show us the top surfaces of your back teeth if you're a true rottingteethcel

gigabased and rot mogs me

I don't drink coke and my teeth still don't look like that; sodas are shit anyways.

Stop coping
Fuck off teeth rotting bitch, and i’m not coping.

I have semi ish good teeth they’re just yellowish and have a few cavities from candy, coke, and sugar growing up as a kid from my fat cunt mother letting us buy what we want with her food stamps.

Plus not really caring in the last 2 years and consuming a lot of junk food is what’s made them look worser. They were not that yellow in 2020

Last edited:
Drink Coke Zero. Btw not your teeth.

Fuck off teeth rotting bitch, and i’m not coping.

I have semi ish good teeth they’re just yellowish and have a few cavities from candy, coke, and sugar growing up as a kid from my fat cunt mother letting us buy what we want with her food stamps.

Plus not really caring in the last 2 years and consuming a lot of junk food is what’s made them look worser. They were not that yellow in 2020
It is cope tooth brushing is the ultimate cope

I think nobody in his right mind would wear a mustache like that.
No you don’t get it he’s truecel because he has small hands