Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drivinglicensepill may be real in America but not in Europe

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In Europe it's very normal being in your 20s and not having a car or a driving license because you don't have money (it's expensive af), time or you just use public transport kek. But I can see why for americancels it's more a big deal, there distances are longer, not so much public transport (only in big cities) and if you don't have a car you will be fucked not only in inceldom but in many more aspects of your life. I know this because my cousin who lives in Canada in the suburbs of a big city until he got a driving license when he was 18 he relied on his parents to take him everywhere, that or LDAR at home kek.

Its real everywhere dude

No, you are a big failure and loser if you don't have a driver license well into your 20s (coming from Europecel).

Its real everywhere dude

@LastGerman thoughts on the driving license pill not being real in Europe?

Here comes @LastGerman

just use public transport kek.

Just use public transportation as a grown up man brah.

In Europe it's very normal being in your 20s and not having a car

No, it is not normal at all.

Its real everywhere dude

@LastGerman thoughts on the driving license pill not being real in Europe?

Indeed. By the way, I think people are just making fun of me here at this point since we already know that it is way harder to make your driver licence in Europe, specifically in Germany for example, than in the USA.
When I just look back at yesterday, we now have 3 topics and multiple statements about this topic with the whole purpose to ridicule this topic and to make fun of me. Which just confirms the driver licence pill. If you cannot drive, even people here will constantly call you out for that. I think I am done.

No, you are a big failure and loser if you don't have a driver license well into your 20s (coming from Europecel).

Indeed.

Last edited:
In cities like London, Paris and NYC pretty much everybody uses public transportation or taxi/Uber. Not having a license wouldn't even come up.

Just use public transportation as a grown up man brah.

No, it is not normal at all.

Indeed. By the way, I think people are just making fun of me here at this point since we already know that it is way harder to make your driver licence in Europe, specifically in Germany for example, than in the USA.
When I just look back at yesterday, we now have 3 topics and multiple statements about this topic with the whole purpose to ridicule this topic and to make fun of me. Which just confirms the driver licence pill. If you cannot drive, even people here will constantly call you out for that. I think I am done.

Indeed.
Bro, how is your driver license going? Are you still learning or don’t try anymore?

In cities like London, Paris and NYC pretty much everybody uses public transportation or taxi/Uber. Not having a license wouldn't even come up.
Fuck using overcrowded public transport if you have anxiety or Autism.

The only reason women date European men is because they are white

If a white guy from the US imported his lifted truck the entire continent of Europe would become incel overnight

Bro, how is your driver license going? Are you still learning or don’t try anymore?

As I have mentioned beforehand, I am still working on this one. I still have to do driving simulation. She did not even send me the next appointment via e-mail though despite the fact we have talked about it. She also had to laugh at some point during driving simulation. It is really baffling to me, how people can drive that easily because it is not easy at all. I had 3 real appointments for driving, the first one was a double lesson and now I am finished with 5 driving simulation lessons.

As I have mentioned beforehand, I am still working on this one. I still have to do driving simulation. She did not even send me the next appointment via e-mail though despite the fact we have talked about it. She also had to laugh at some point during driving simulation. It is really baffling to me, how people can drive that easily because it is not easy at all. I had 3 real appointments for driving, the first one was a double lesson and now I am finished with 5 driving simulation lessons.
Driving simulations are shit tbh. The one i went to had terrible car physics and it was unrealistic as fuck

Driving simulations are shit tbh.

I have to do it. On the first driving lesson the teacher told me that I have no foundation whatsoever and on the second one he told me to do driving simulation first.

The one i went to had terrible car physics and it was unrealistic as fuck

The driving simulation they have is actually not that bad. They have a whole set-up for this, but still, I am literally the only one there.

I have to do it. On the first driving lesson the teacher told me that I have no foundation whatsoever and on the second one he told me to do driving simulation first.

The driving simulation they have is actually not that bad. They have a whole set-up for this, but still, I am literally the only one there.
My lessons are finished and now I’m waiting for exams. And they are brutal as fuck in russia, the policeman will try to fuck you over at any given chance. I wish i was americancel and could get license easily

really depends on the city you live in

Fuck using overcrowded public transport if you have anxiety or Autism.
Would not driving in overcrowded traffic be worse? At least for me it is.

Would not driving in overcrowded traffic be worse? At least for me it is.
For me no as at least I don't have to deal with wondering where to look, can play music as loud as I want & don't have to deal with ppl looking at me with no intention of talking to me, call it odd but I dislike eye contact with no purpose.

My lessons are finished and now I’m waiting for exams. And they are brutal as fuck in russia, the policeman will try to fuck you over at any given chance. I wish i was americancel and could get license easily

I actually thought about this, going to USA and even stay there. Just lol at paying up to 3000 Euro for a driver licence here in Germany and struggling with driving itself.

I actually thought about this, going to USA and even stay there. Just lol at paying up to 3000 Euro for a driver licence here in Germany and struggling with driving itself.
But if you struggle with driving itself it would be more brutal to be mogged in america

Yes theres isn't must point owning a car if you live in a metropolis. The rest of us however...

But if you struggle with driving itself it would be more brutal to be mogged in america

Sure, at first. But then I would just go to the most shady driving school there, pay 20 bucks for my driver licence and that is it.

If you are 20+ and don't even ride a motorcycle it's over for you.

Sure, at first. But then I would just go to the most shady driving school there, pay 20 bucks for my driver licence and that is it.
There should be law that allows parents to teach their kids (only boys) to drive starting at 10-12 years old. And some dads in russia do it illegally. Maybe i would be a good driver now if my father didn’t run away like nigga

Why would i want a driver license if i dont have a car nor money to buy one?? Bullshit.

How does that work? I've only seen one driving school that try pap your first lesson onto a simulator- which is bullshit paying 30 quid to play a simulator - most driving instructors here are independent and don't have the option of sticking you in a simulator.

There should be law that allows parents to teach their kids (only boys) to drive starting at 10-12 years old. And some dads in russia do it illegally. Maybe i would be a good driver now if my father didn’t run away like nigga

That would be indeed handy and I also support such ideas but most likely it will never happen.

How does that work? I've only seen one driving school that try pap your first lesson onto a simulator- which is bullshit paying 30 quid to play a simulator - most driving instructors here are independent and don't have the option of sticking you in a simulator.

It has a ful set-up with multiple screens. It also has a whole program and instruction to it.

That would be indeed handy and I also support such ideas but most likely it will never happen.

It has a ful set-up with multiple screens. It also has a whole program and instruction to it.
What I mean is theres is only the one national chain of driving instructors that I know have a simulator. The rest are self employed single driver instructors. Which do not have the resources to put you in a simulator. You'd be on the roads straight away in the UK. This simulator thing is bullshit

What I mean is theres is only the one national chain of driving instructors that I know have a simulator. The rest are self employed single driver instructors. Which do not have the resources to put you in a simulator. You'd be on the roads straight away in the UK. This simulator thing is bullshit

This is Germany... I also have not much of a choice here since the driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson that I have no foundation whatsoever and on the second one he told me to do driving simulation first.