Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 24 but my 11 year old brother already height mogs me

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm 24 years old, i'm 5'6, and earlier when i stood next to him in the kitchen i realized he's like an inch or two taller than me. Could have been his shoes, but either way. Most shoes don't add more than 1.5 to 3 inches of height. So him being half my age and already being around my height (if not taller already) is crazy. He doesn't look like an adult man though, obviously he just looks like a really big sized kid. But it's brutal either way

That is absolutely brutal dude. I've got no words.

Always seem to be the younger siblings that are doing better.

I'm 24 years old, i'm 5'6, and earlier when i stood next to him in the kitchen i realized he's like an inch or two taller than me. Could have been his shoes, but either way. Most shoes don't add more than 1.5 to 3 inches of height. So him being half my age and already being around my height (if not taller already) is crazy. He doesn't look like an adult man though, obviously he just looks like a really big sized kid. But it's brutal either way
brutal

Either he is the son of the milk man or he will stop growing at 12

If he’s already that tall at 11 he’ll probably stop growing early I was one of the tallest kids in ms but im only 5’10

So it won’t be too brutal

people gonna treat him like an adult while they treat you as a child. super brutal