Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Drop out of the competition.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Drop out of the competition. You’ll never be 16 years old experiencing teen love, buying yourself a new car, making 100k a year, and being a famous social media influencer. Why do you wanna bust your ass and improve every aspect of your life making 500k a year just to get some low value pussy from a woman who works at burger king making $8 and hour and is obese?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I’m waiting on my next life because i’ll make sure i succeed in that life, there is no hope for me in this one. I’m just now restarting my life after failing in 2021 after working online since i was 13 years old and had no connections or bank account or a good family so i ultimately failed.

Now i have to get a 9-5 and work my ass off and reintegrate into society, probably go back to school and get my GED too after not doing any sort of studying in years. Like i’m so far behind every fucking body. I’ll be an intolerable person cuz every moment of working i’ll be telling people about my bad life and the breaking dick incident (i don’t give a shit if everyone hates my fucking guts and i have to move states) and being an overall lousy depressed person. Telling people they don’t have it bad and to stop whining about their breakups.

Give it up guys. Your life is waiting on you in the next one. We incels get to repeat our lives until they’re perfect.

What i’m doing is just working hard enough to have like 60-70k a year and have a vacation three or four times a year and can cope alone then eventually buy a spot of land and cope with fishing, traveling, and nature until i die.

Last edited:
some incel that think incel are fakecel and maybe looksmax and get wife dropping out is when you are fully looksmax and woman are still rude

Drop out of the competition. You’ll never be 16 years old experiencing teen love, buying yourself a new car, making 100k a year, and being a famous social media influencer. Why do you wanna bust your ass and improve every aspect of your life making 500k a year just to get some low value pussy from a woman who works at burger king making $8 and hour and is obese?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I’m waiting on my next life because i’ll make sure i succeed in that life, there is no hope for me in this one. I’m just now restarting my life after failing in 2021 after working online since i was 13 years old and had no connections or bank account or a good family so i ultimately failed.

Now i have to get a 9-5 and work my ass off and reintegrate into society, probably go back to school and get my GED too after not doing any sort of studying in years. Like i’m so far behind every fucking body. I’ll be an intolerable person cuz every moment of working i’ll be telling people about my bad life and the breaking dick incident (i don’t give a shit if everyone hates my fucking guts and i have to move states) and being an overall lousy depressed person. Telling people they don’t have it bad and to stop whining about their breakups.

Give it up guys. Your life is waiting on you in the next one. We incels get to repeat our lives until they’re perfect.

What i’m doing is just working hard enough to have like 60-70k a year and have a vacation three or four times a year and can cope alone then eventually buy a spot of land and cope with fishing, traveling, and nature until i die.
Rat race is hell, I'd rather neet

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dnr mang