Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drug/alc addiction thread

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
First I would like to clarify that I am not encouraging anyone to use drugs.

But are there any alchies or other druggies here?

I am one and I always will be. I would happily die in 5 years time if it meant I could use any drugs I wanted on a daily basis without having to wageslave. Life without them is just MISERY.

My favourite ones are benzos, weed, GHB, alcohol, MDMA. Have purchased all of them through the glorious darknet. But man. It's infuriating how they're illlegal. What business is it of the government what you choose to do in your free time? Well none, of course.

I use piracetam and supplements on the daily. I have done a bunch of real drugs(LSD, Dmt, cans and few others) but in the end they cause me too much side effects to continue. if they didnt would love to use them. it's too bad the government has made them somewhat of pain to get.

I have done various drugs in the past but currently I am just drinking and smoking cigarettes/vaping. Haven't done much of anything else in the past 2 years or so.

did alot of mdma and jerked off all night. i Stopped a year ago dont like the comedown and dont wanna be retarded. Would only do psychedelics now

yes i drink the normie nectar as often as procurement issues allow. i used to make it myself but all my airlocks have since been misplaced or broken. i think i could stop if i wanted to, but idk if i can or if i even want to

i drink monster energy almost everyday

I use psychedelics and MDMA but they aren't addictive

Benzos, weed, and I dabble once in a while with opiates.

Benzos, weed, and I dabble once in a while with opiates.
My niggah. Only used kratom so far but will probs get into legit opiates if shit gets much worse.

Fucking infuriating how much booze costs tbh.

My niggah. Only used kratom so far but will probs get into legit opiates if shit gets much worse.

Fucking infuriating how much booze costs tbh.
Man recently I've been combining gaba with klonopin and some weed, holy shit. Its really euphoric tbh

I have only tried weed and alcohol, I plan on using mushrooms and maybe LSD in the future
honestly weed is very overrated and I am not in a point where I need alcohol rn

right now I only drink coffee from time to time since it helps me work and I like the taste

My favourite ones are benzos, weed, GHB, alcohol, MDMA. Have purchased all of them through the glorious darknet. But man. It's infuriating how they're illlegal. What business is it of the government what you choose to do in your free time? Well none, of course.
i dont see any drug there

I used to be “addicted” to stimulants although it was easy to stop using them. I often think about starting again but they mentally ruin me in the long run.

I have never been high or drunk in my life

I hate hangovers the most

Amphetamines
Been there. Would be there again just don't have a supplier. I was fucking ripped when I had access to speed. Plus I actually gave a shit about things.
I hate hangovers the most
Yep. No cure either other than hair of the dog or benzos. I got absolutely wasted all day yesterday and im gonna be feeling like shit soon. But there's no way I'm gonna fight through it, I'll be at the liquor store the moment it opens.

How much do you drink btw?

Last edited:
Kind of like why you shouldn't have them to begin with.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXQUWmXzPeM

There's truth in this, but I'm not sure how much I believe it.

Some people can get the balance right no problem. Others use something once and are instantly (mentally) hooked. Some can go all out and still look like models at age 60 JFL.

Overall I still think they gave me experiences and times better than anything else, so I just take that view. Maybe I could've been happy naturally. But I never was.

Still, when I'm bored to tears on a Sunday afternoon because I haven't got drunk for the 7th time this week yet, maybe I'm forgetting something.

i stop this cope i have wd and paws in 2018. i only drink coffe from time to time ,but if i try i gaain im hooked

The only drug I need is Jesus Christ

I like mexican beer mixed with clamato, picante, chili powder, tamarind, honey , lime, ice.

I like mexican beer mixed with clamato, picante, chili powder, tamarind, honey , lime, ice.
Will have to try some Mexican beer some time.

I absolutely love beer. Prefer ales to lagers the older I get. Beer truly is an acquired taste, hated it as a kid but now it's my favourite tasting alcoholic drink.