Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drunk at a club right now

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
Zero iois ofc,everyones ignoring me,my so called friends who I invited to go out with me ditched me. Reminder that ugly men shouldnt socialize,seriously dont even bother,you're just gonna cause yourself more pain and get a confirmation that you're a social leper and an utter subhuman.

At least you can go to a club. I'd have a panic attack or mental breakdown so fucking quick

Well enjoy being drunk then, let us know how it goes.:feelsokman:
At least you can go to a club. I'd have a panic attack or mental breakdown so fucking quick
Same tbh

club lol, just drink at home niger

Why you on your phone if your in a club boi. Get talking to some girls whole you've got the chance

run rape game before the bouncers arrive

Ruined the little self esteem I had by trying to behave like a normal person on a saturday night.If I was a rational being I would kill myself on the spot.FUCK why was I born like this???

The only success I had at a club was with this cute as hell asian woman who was sitting by herself. I got her number, texted her a bit, and then she randomly sent me a long ass message explaining that she had a boyfriend and shouldn't be talking to me. THen she broke off all contact. I think it was all bullshit, but she was fairly high IQ so she spent the time to try to craft some bullshit story to make it seem like she was being genuine.

What is the lesson here? To just get the girl drunk and fuck her asap. Only use text messages to schedule a meet up.

Clubs are pure suifuel. You waste money for entrance fee if you arrive late, shit music, bunch of idiots want to fight, every woman act all high and mighty. You leave with your dick in your hand. Also booze just makes me feel more depressed. Best way to use the money is to get a hooker.

ill never w3aste my time a club

The only success I had at a club was with this cute as hell asian woman who was sitting by herself. I got her number, texted her a bit, and then she randomly sent me a long ass message explaining that she had a boyfriend and shouldn't be talking to me. THen she broke off all contact. I think it was all bullshit, but she was fairly high IQ so she spent the time to try to craft some bullshit story to make it seem like she was being genuine.

What is the lesson here? To just get the girl drunk and fuck her asap. Only use text messages to schedule a meet up.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

sounds
Peep