Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am beyond drunk right now, this helps me connect with the truth on a deeper level

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.
I need alcohol to connect with the truth. I am more in touch with the facts of the truth when I am drunk. Life without alcohol would not be worth living.

This is different than when a sorWHORity bitch foid uses alcohol to party. She is using it for trashy slutty reasons, I use it to provide a reprieve from the scars of the past, spending my entire life as the chubby socially awkward kid under 6 feet tall who foids wouldn't fuck. I gave up on that long ago. I no longer want to fuck foids because my hatred for them is so great. Don't get me wrong, I would never hurt them or do anything violent or illegal. I am a law-abiding man, I do not wish to go to jail where I will get anally raped by a man with many tattoos and questionable citizenship.

But I hate them, and our SOYciety needs to understand that there is a difference between drunk incels and drunk sorWHORity popular girl slut foid bitch cunt whore used holes. They drink to help them connect sexually with Chad and his cock and semen, I drink to help me connect with the facts of the truth and to think on a higher level. A happy, popular life of the party type drinking is trashy in a way a loser like myself who needs alcohol to connect with the truth and drown the pain isn't. Alcohol is my medicine.

#Ye2024 let's unite and find out
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Happy Halloween I guess.

how much do you drink?
Usually 750 mL a day starting in the late afternoon/early evening (I wake up after noon every day)

every day?
Not quite every day. If I have something I have to do that requires me to be alert, I skip it that day, or just drink a little afterwards in the evening. I don't have a car or a current driver's license, and I haven't driven in years, so there's no issue with that. I once was so much drunk that I puked all over the floor. I don't use any illegal substances, nor do I smoke cigarettes on any regular basis (maybe a dozen a year or so), alcohol is the only substance I use, and I've been using it regularly since I was 22 (I am now 26)

interesting

ive threw up from alcohol about 30 times
I've thrown up three times total in my life, but chewing tobacco makes me feel very nauseous, interestingly

I hate alcohol. It tastes like ass and makes you feel like shit the day after. Just smoke weed or eat edibles if you're not into smoking.