Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drunk foid no panties

The usual myopic, degenerate, attention-seeking nature of foids, mostly to appeal to any potential Chads lurking around, seems to backfire due to her own stupidity; I feel no real sympathy, her hypergamous behaviour and entitlement likely making it so she actually beloved herself to the victim of such misogynists daring to film her in her idiotic etc, the drinking before this likely done at some party or with the usual male she has gotten with due to the state of hypergamy... :feelsclown:

Imagine a subhuman "mistakenly" attempting an equivalent of this situation; he'd likely be instantly jumped on, beat by cucked white knights, recorded and publicly humiliated by other foids so in hatred at the sight of a sub 5, and given a nice termination from employment and indecency charge simply for not being a Chad or foid. :feelskek:

Tbh maybe some people just wanted to make fun of her being in that condition.No one tried to help her they instead filmed her.But who I am to judge others I'm just a poor inkler everyone does what they want with thier lives,I just had my grandfather in a similar condition and I had to help him get home and all the people started mocking me and him (he used to be an alcoholic).I emphasize with her because of this.

Last edited:
Thats russian fer ya @bigantennaemay1

Foid is whore until she realizes undesirable men are in vicinity.

Water is wet. :feelsjuice:

It looks like it stinks :feelspuke: