Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drunken mother brutally beat her son (video).

Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★

"I'll make a man out of you!": a violent mother with a bottle of beer beat her child in Naberezhnye Chelny

The incident got on the camera of the entrance. The woman dragged her son by the scruff of the neck, and then sealed him into the wall, beating with hands and feet.

The Prosecutor's Office of Tatarstan has launched an investigation.

Horrible mother what a piece of shit. I cant bear watching it.

why don't they arrested her??

Fucking bitch should be Eviscerated

I'd love to torture her to death

View attachment 1056370

"I'll make a man out of you!": a violent mother with a bottle of beer beat her child in Naberezhnye Chelny

The incident got on the camera of the entrance. The woman dragged her son by the scruff of the neck, and then sealed him into the wall, beating with hands and feet.

this is the what happens when you lose custody because she cheated on you.

$1000 says this hole is a single mother. $10,000 says the father left her and she's taking out her anger towards him on her kid.

View attachment 1056370

Stupid bitch now he will be traumatized for life and normies will cry when he goes er

She won't serve a day in prison

Useless cumdumpster
full

This is fucked up.

That evil piece of crap deserves a molotov shoved up her pussy.

View attachment 1056370

he will grow up to Be chad Dart triad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back