Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @duckduckgo

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

@duckduckgo hello

Who are you and why are you going through my profile? :feelssus::feelssus:

Hey there! I totally understand if my curiosity caught you off guard. I stumbled upon one of your art-related posts, and being an art student myself, I was genuinely captivated. I decided to explore your profile in hopes of finding more of your incredible work to enjoy. I hope you don't mind the follow – I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your creations! Unfortunately, I'm still getting the hang of navigating the site since I'm quite new, so couldn't really find what I was looking for in your profile.

I decided to explore your profile in hopes of finding more of your incredible work to enjoy. I hope you don't mind the follow – I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your creations!
Hmm ok. Health issues are currently holding me back from art-ing. Hope to recover soon and get back in the game. Learning anatomy now.

Hmm ok. Health issues are currently holding me back from art-ing. Hope to recover soon and get back in the game. Learning anatomy now.
Hey man, I feel you. Health stuff can really throw a curveball sometimes. But no worries, you'll bounce back strong! Taking the time to learn anatomy is a solid move – that's gonna level up your art game for sure