Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Dude gets downvoted in a MENS RIGHTS subreddit for criticising simps and whores.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/uw3a0e/man_selling_his_body_nsfw/i9qdbel/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

B351C089 F837 482B AEFB A6C7D1E33B59

Dude gets downvoted in a MENS RIGHTS subreddit for criticising simps and whores.

The fuck is this shit? Surely even a mens rights subreddit isn’t filled with cucks or maybe it is or maybe the downvotes are from feminists and cucks who aren’t part of the subreddit.

You're surprised about this?

Even when men have literally zero to gain, they defend the honor of women they don't even know, nor will ever see.

Men don't have the same loyalty women have to their gender, especially when the topic is about women.

This is the case because men are more independent and vary more in terms of opinion and thought, opposed to your average group thinking npc whore.

Even when men have literally zero to gain, they defend the honor of women they don't even know, nor will ever see.

Men don't have the same loyalty women have to their gender, especially when the topic is about women.

This is the case because men are more independent and vary more in terms of opinion and thought, opposed to your average group thinking npc whore.
I suppose not but it’s just really pathetic.

I suppose not but it’s just really pathetic.
Of course it is. I agree.

But I wouldnt lose sleep over it.

Every man goes through a bluepilled phase like this before he gets a HUGE reality check by a woman at some point in this life.

Not many stay this bluepilled forever.

Not surprising.

That's exactly the point I've been thinking about some time ago. you see, those same reddit fags will post about muh "me nd da boyz" and how these males think they behave with eachother using chad memes as opposed to how superficial foids are, in reality they act like cucks and even foids have more loyalty to their gender than they do. they will portray themselves like this, but ask them about their soy cuckery when a foid gets in their discord channel or in their groups. there is no "boyz code" all these soy cuck fags really guzzle gallons of cum and inhale premium compium oxide by posting this shit online.

This is also why I've always said that male friendships don't exist.:blackpill:

That's exactly the point I've been thinking about some time ago. you see, those same reddit fags will post about muh "me nd da boyz" and how these males think they behave with eachother using chad memes as opposed to how superficial foids are, in reality they act like cucks and even foids have more loyalty to their gender than they do. they will portray themselves like this, but ask them about their soy cuckery when a foid gets in their discord channel or in their groups. there is no "boyz code" all these soy cuck fags really guzzle gallons of cum and inhale premium compium oxide by posting this shit online.

Unless you have abundance of hoes you will never truly hold bros over them
same goes for stranger males over stranger females
if the latter gives you less attention=higher value
it's just how we instinctively act in vain hopes of getting some crumbs
very sad

Last edited:
MRA's are cucks. They think that foid teachers who have sex with teen boys are "rapists" and "pedophiles" They are also ignorant on looks and attraction.

Reddit has banned all real MRA's over a decade ago. The people there aren't MRA's, I've never seen a genuine MRA (like the A Voice for Men types) that disagree with Incels and criticism of simps and their gynocentric culture.

Unless you have abundance of hoes you will never truly hold bros over them
same goes for stranger males over stranger females
if the latter gives you less attention=higher value
it's just how we instinctively act in vain hopes of getting some crumbs
very sad

Unfortunately true, part of it is societal gynocentrism, part of it is our own biological instinct to get laid.

foids have more loyalty to their gender than they do
harsh truth ngl, women are empowering themselves meanwhile men are dying to be cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back