Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude is in a wheelchair for 35 years

G

GoldJacketLuke

Banned
-
This dude got in an accident.

"For the past thirty-five years, Moki has been in a wheelchair. In all those years, I never heard him complain about his misfortune in life. Never once did I hear him ask, "Why me?". Never once did he display an ounce of pity for himself.

In fact, after his incident, Moki went on to be an accomplished painter. He fathered a beautiful young girl. He founded and continues to oversee the Super Frog Triathlon that is held every year in Coronado.

It is easy to blame your lot in life on some outside force, to stop trying because you believe fate is against you. It is easy to think that where you were raise, how your parents treated you, or what you school you went to is all that determines your future. Nothing could be further from the truth. The common people and the great men and women are all defined by how they deal with life's unfairness.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try, no matter how good you are, you still end up as a sugar cookie (a reference to earlier in the book). Don't complain. Don't blame it on your misfortune. Stand tall, look to the future, and drive on!"

The above is a passage from the book Make Your Bed, by Admiral William H. McRaven.

Cheers.

also
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/L7Q4lyGReS4[/video]

Says he wouldn't have met his girlfriend if he hadn't of lost his arm

You need an accurate assessment of your situation before you can face it stoically.

Incels must come to terms with the reality that we are no-value human beings, society does not want us unless we can overtly provide something to them. We have no "casual" value, social interaction with us is not pleasant because we're ugly. We have no place in a society that is hostile to ugly people and we are completely worthless in this hyper-social heavily populated world. We will only have social interaction on an intellectual or shared project/hobby basis, casual social interaction with us is meaningless. Even economic contributions are worth nothing in this alienated workplace where you are a disposable nobody even to your coworkers. Suicide will be a constant temptation, the lack of a girlfriend will be a constant background feeling, social interaction will be unpleasant most of the time, and it's in this boundaries an incel must find joy and a way to live; or a way to fulfill duty before suicide. We are alone. Incels have to be true individuals because nobody gives a shit about ugly people and will actively exclude and reject us, you must stamp yourself in the world.

The whining and complaining is really just an attempt to build up confidence in that position in the face of a society which lies to you for their own benefit. Once you truly accept your position you can "drive on", before then it's just meme motivational videos from a culture that fucking hates you. A confidence and accuracy of situation is essential.

Wizard said:
You need an accurate assessment of your situation before you can face it stoically.

Incels must come to terms with the reality that we are no-value human beings, society does not want us unless we can overtly provide something to them. We have no "casual" value, social interaction with us is not pleasant because we're ugly. We have no place in a society that is hostile to ugly people and we are completely worthless in this hyper-social heavily populated world. We will only have social interaction on an intellectual or shared project/hobby basis, casual social interaction with us is meaningless. Even economic contributions are worth nothing in this alienated workplace where you are a disposable nobody even to your coworkers. Suicide will be a constant temptation, the lack of a girlfriend will be a constant background feeling, social interaction will be unpleasant most of the time, and it's in this boundaries an incel must find joy and a way to live; or a way to fulfill duty before suicide. We are alone. Incels have to be true individuals because nobody gives a shit about ugly people and will actively exclude and reject us, you must stamp yourself in the world.

The whining and complaining is really just an attempt to build up confidence in that position in the face of a society which lies to you for their own benefit. Once you truly accept your position you can "drive on", before then it's just meme motivational videos from a culture that fucking hates you. A confidence and accuracy of situation is essential.

giphy.gif

How is this life fuel?
It's kinda what people who hate our whining do when they poor African children us in that condescending way. It's rage fuel for me.

gold jacket luke believes in game. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE normie alert

He got pussy though. Had he not he'd have killed himself by now or at the least be suicidal let's be honest.

fuck off.

FeminismsCancer said:
How is this life fuel?
It's kinda what people who hate our whining do when they poor African children us in that condescending way. It's rage fuel for me.

exactly.

Every deformed or disabled guy I hear about who gets a girlfriend is white.

c1925eca88b009cdc430a91a53c3f846756049aa.jpg

If you are white and over a 4/10 then you are wasting time LARPing as incel.

FACEandLMS said:
Every deformed or disabled guy I hear about who gets a girlfriend is white.

c1925eca88b009cdc430a91a53c3f846756049aa.jpg

If you are white and over a 4/10 then you are wasting time LARPing as incel.

H2NPIUa.gif

Take this motivational shit to the redpill. We are trying to rot goddamit

GoldJacketLuke Offline
Banned

HAHAHA owned noob. get rekt

Wizard said:
This is one of the greatest posts that I've ever read in my life.

yes wizard very nice post. Also this is dumb it means nothing in the face of the black pill.

Just be a successful painter bro.

Abomination said:
This is one of the greatest posts that I've ever read in my life.

agree

but I miss the solution...

Wizard said:

My man, this is what I wanna read not bullshit like the other post.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

nausea said:
agree
but I miss the solution...

It wasn't really meant to be a solution, but it's the basis I think you must work from if you're going to try and be "stoic" like OP was trying to push. Stoicism includes confronting the nature of reality and accepting the pain and suffering you'll inevitably encounter. Normally that's a focus around the inevitability of death and a loss of control but incels must identify the pains they're fated to endure because of our nature and the actual nature of social interaction, and then have confidence in them. Without a religious logos nor the constructed self-image of being big strong alpha male like MGTOW stoicism is harder. If you accept those things and can still find something you want in that reality of life, which I know you and I both have trouble with, then you can implement the stoic approach.

Wizard said:
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

It wasn't really meant to be a solution, but it's the basis I think you must work from if you're going to try and be "stoic" like OP was trying to push. Stoicism includes confronting the nature of reality and accepting the pain and suffering you'll inevitably encounter. Normally that's a focus around the inevitability of death and a loss of control but incels must identify the pains they're fated to endure because of our nature and the actual nature of social interaction, and then have confidence in them. Without a religious logos nor the constructed self-image of being big strong alpha male like MGTOW stoicism is harder. If you accept those things and can still find something you want in that reality of life, which I know you and I both have trouble with, then you can implement the stoic approach.

what about jihad

wheelchairbound
this issuicide fuel