Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude talks about @Ron Belgrade

DNW, am I in the vid?

This guy is a homosexual, I guarantee his only reason for hating incels is so he can have more partner selection of men willing to date other men. :feelsUgh:

Screenshot 20240319 191929 DuckDuckGo

Imagine looking like this and still having the audacity to look down on incels. He belongs here.

Nope, Im looking for vids where i am in, So far im dissapointed.
Trucel trait: you never show up in youtube videos even though you post a lot on .is.

Trucel trait: you never show up in youtube videos even though you post a lot on .is.
I post alot of vile shit but only been tagged on inceltears 8 times :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

On the looks scale, he is Low-MTN (Low Mid Tier Normie)

im in the video too loll

write such comments/posts and you will show up in such videos and will gain lots of fanbase on .is
I'm too much of a trucel to achieve anything anywhere, even on .is.

views 2800

dude needs to shave his shitstache

This guy is a homosexual, I guarantee his only reason for hating incels is so he can have more partner selection of men willing to date other men. :feelsUgh:

Capture

That emoji is so funny, especially in this context :feelshaha:

"Creators" like this are so vapid yet talk so slow. Putting him on 2x speed was mandatory

hahaha ive never made it to yt before:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

he deliberately left out my pfp or else he wouldnt get any admoney kek

big thanks for the mention:feelsYall:

This soy voice

"hehe inkwels bad :feels:"

Fag starts with "Ah, the incels...I'm totally not one or look like one or anything"

I hope all coping normies get the absolute worst in life and get brutally mogged every single minute for the rest of their lives.