Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dumb Idiots Flex Covid

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Last edited:
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE OF NASTY VILE FUCKING DAMN DUMB RETARDED MINDLESS SOULLESS FUCKING FILTHY SLOPPY RELENTLESS $10 HOOKER (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes::yes:

You deserve the Covid where your body aches, your neck and back and legs spasm in pain, high temperature, you can't taste, and you can't eat because everything smells like rotten meat and no energy for months.
OP is definitely not talking about his personal experiences here

This narcissistic creature has the same rights you do, keep that in mind

On a side note, is it any surprise that the subreddit focused on obtaining attention and validation from strangers is full of 99.9% women and bluepilled normie men?

Last edited:
If you had covid surely you wouldn’t get up and take a selfie for Reddit :feelsUgh:

If you had covid surely you wouldn’t get up and take a selfie for Reddit :feelsUgh:
Her Covid is nothing severe or anything to worry about. She can't use as "Covid" as a flex.

make her oral sex licking cunt for 10 hours in a row fucking lot of squiring wet cunt juice hahahhahaha I wanna bang so badly under influence of 4mg clonazepam aka RIVOTRIL! (in VIDEO GAME)
Wouldn’t want to go anywhere near that thing probably used up af

make her oral sex licking cunt for 10 hours in a row fucking lot of squiring wet cunt juice hahahhahaha I wanna bang so badly under influence of 4mg clonazepam aka RIVOTRIL! (in VIDEO GAME)
Her pussy stinks and smells like fish

I HAVE FUCKED HER UNTIL MY HOLIDAYS AT FLORIDA IN USA AND SHE GOT CRUSH ON ME BUT I JUST USED HER LIKE CUM DUMPSTER FOR ONE HEAVY RAPE AND THROW THAT BITCH AWAY LIKE A TRASH THAT IS WHY SHE HATES INCELS LIKE ME (IN VIDEO GAME)
How do you know she hates incels

JEWISH TRICKERY SHE LOOKS WHITE ARYAN AND CLEAN AND HER CUNT SMELLS AND TASTE LIKE MOET AND CHANDON ROSE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Is this true fluffykitten03? (If you're lurking)

How do you know she hates incels

because I am the biggest Incel her and I pumped and dumped that slut after sharp sex ons she wanted to stay with me but I said that I raped her ass roughly extreme deepthroat face skull fuck and I am not horny anymore so I throw and good heavy middle kick at her cunt and throw that bitch away from my 5 stars hotel room (in video game)
You have good personality.