Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb whore feels weird to go to bar alone

Just find a tinder cuck
5 mins swiping on tinder and you can get them to pay for your drinks too (but I'm sure some random guy at the bar will pay for them anyways)

All she has to do is sit there looking lonely for a few minutes and guys will be hitting on her, compare that to what happened to me when a random guy came up and asked if he could have the chairs next to me for his group.

Foids can get away with going to a bar alone, but men cannot get away with it unless they are at least 7/10.

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: ARIES!!! DESTROY MY ENEMIES AND MY LIFE WILL BE YOURS!!!

:foidSoy: I met two girls in the street and asked them what was the best bar to go to where it was possible to socialize with other people

I bet she used those exact same giga autistic words to ask her question, too.

God damn it, where are all of these sperg foids? Everybody seems to have a story about being surrounded by available, pure, autistic virgin foids, but yet I have never seen one...