Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel During the 70’s, we got very close to ridding the world of curries

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-

Fuck dude. Didn’t know we were that close, our next best hope is Putin going giga ER and dropping his nuclear supply on india and the rest of the world. Why did people think the sterilization shit was a bad idea? Moralfags, if you love India so much, would you want to be reborn as a shitskin pig?

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
fuck moral fags

Damn that's a shame :feelsrope:

Curries need to be wiped out

Damn the one time world elites conspire to do something good and it doesn't work out:feelsbadman:

Also who these retarded curries who were willingly getting sterilized :feelshaha:

I got into arguments online with cucks and Christians and liberals on this. I said priority number one for protecting the world environment is a massive program to get birth control to shit poor countries with high birthrates.

I said how you make countries go along with this is you tie huge foreign grant money to them going along. So say we are spending $400 billion a year on this program, the US Empire countries together. And some shit poor country isn't going along - fine they get cut off from the money, and other nations get more. Another country is partially going along.. they get partial grant money.

Many women in like India are in their late 30's, already have kids and don't want more kids. But without birth control they end up pregnant. Also if you think moderately and over a long time, you can have success. Like India going from 2.4 children per woman to 1.8 children per woman makes a gigantic difference over 200 years.

In one case their population would grow by 14% every 30 years. In the other their population would decline by 14% every 30 years.

So if India starts at 1.4 billion, and we make it 210 years so 7 generations..

In the 2.4 children per woman, India's population in 210 years: 3,500 million
In the 1.8 children per woman, India's population in 210 years: 487 million

There are curry countries other than India, you can’t get rid of us that easily

The British should've breeded them out and make them more white and Anglo.

I knew you guys were weird but i didnt know you were racist too lmao cringe

I knew you guys were weird but i didnt know you were racist too lmao cringe
61cd5e9c124650b18f0be92dacdcc6d01cfd09dc.png

Normcels are furious that hundreds of millions of currymen were almost never born. Clearly whites need to encourage their sisters and daughters to bear their children as reparations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back